Monday 25 January 2021

Some Challenge Entries: Scrap the Boys and Challenge Yourself - Jan 2021

 Hey there!

I really love how I can enter via Instagram or FB these days, but I thought since I write so few blogs, that perhaps I'd share the entries I've created for SCRAP THE BOYS and CHALLENGE YOURSELF here as well.

For CHALLENGE YOURSELF, the theme is this:


My page is this:

Below is a closer look at the journaling:
I've added lots of bits and pieces, including some house cut from a magazine and some I'd been given:
Also, lots of little embellies and enamel dot thingies you make from the bottle. Cant' remember their name!
I found the 'thanks' word in my stash, so wrote the 'give' to match it. I love script writing!

Over at SCRAP THE BOYS it was a mood board:

I still haven't met Grand Boy #4 - but I love to collect photos of what he's up to. He's becoming a 'real' person and not a baby anymore, which is lovely to see, and what I tried to capture here:

Below, I ran out of a 'T' - so had to cut down an 'F'... it's OK, I think!
Behind the photos I've used strips of washi tape in the colours fom the mood board. The little button picks up on the burnt orange tones, too:)
I added a layer behind the words, so they stood out on the photos, LOVE those arrows! Been in the stash for ages.


There you have it. I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at these, and it might give you some inspiration to join in these challenges, or get out some scrapping supplies and 'go for it'. It's been ages since I actually did some pages for me, and not for Design Teams... it felt good to get scrappy like this again!

Cheers, and happy scrapping ~ Lizzy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzy! I dont go on insta and miss a lot on facebook, so I am glad you put your creating here on your blog.. I had no internet much last week so am trying to catch up! These two layouts are wonderful, great memories and I hope you get to meet your little grand son as soon as able. oh and I see there is another layout post I have missed.. off to have a look!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)