Wednesday 1 July 2020

JULY CHALLENGE ~ KRAFT PLUS ~ SHAKESPEARE

Yup! Strange as it may sound, this month's KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE involves The Bard:


I decided to go with a quote - since Shakespeare basically has quotes on practically everything!
I've also utilized the mustard and orange tones from the inspiration picture, as well.
Some close ups:
My journaling, below, including the quote: 


I hope this inspires you to join with us in the KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE this month ~
Happy Scrapping, Lizzy H xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful in every way Lizzy, the quote and photo and the layout... such a special photo of you both.. Happy July... I hope it brings good things to us all... take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING that photo, the quote you used and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)