Sunday 2 February 2020

SCRAP THE GIRLS FEBRUARY 2020 CHALLENGE

Hello there! I'm excited to announce that I'm now on the SCRAP THE GIRLS design team!
VERY excited about that:)
And here's our COLOUR CHALLENGE for this month. It's a beauty!

Such beautiful colours! This is what I created:
Mainly used the pinks and blues...
Doilies and arrows add to it, as does the 'have fun' rub on. Man, those things are hard to get working properly!!!
I love that these two have such fun together.
A few layers and some washi, with some more bg rub ons….. 
And here's my complete page:

I am really thrilled to be on the SCRAP THE GIRLS team. Hope you get a chance to join in with this month's challenge!
Happy scrapping ~ Lizzy H xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yaaa Lizzy! You have rocked this first challenge!! Love the fun girly photos and you have such a trendy fabulous layout too..!! (and we are in for a stupidly hot day tomorrow... aahhgg not looking forward to it.. but there is also rain on the way too.. hope so!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING the photos, the colors and the angles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new DT spot Lizzy!!! You sure aced this!! A really fun page and fabulous take on the challenge!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)