Thursday 2 May 2019

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ MAY 2019 ~ SKETCH IT!

Hey there!
I'm back with the KRAFT + CHALLENGE for May.
I really, really tried to follow it:
I tried to follow it so much I completely forgot about the swatches below!
But then, I figured, that didn't matter too much. K+ is all about taking inspiration,
not following to the 'nth' degree! 
Here's what I created:
I had such fun splatting  and washi taping and the stripes at the bottom? Hand done with
a white paint pen..... but it looked a bit bottom heavy once I'd added the photo, so
I added a cluster up top. Some close ups:

I'm making a concerted effort these days to USE my stamps. It feels good!
 My good friend Jo T gave me the red bits, which are from a D'Lish Kit, and ta-da!
Suddenly, without too much thought, I'd grabbed a colour from the swatches on the
inspiration board. Yay!
Next:
So, that's me for this month for the KRAFT PLUS challenge.
I am trying, REALLY trying, to catch up with the little boys' monthly LO scrap books.
But the further I get ahead, the further I seem to get behind??!!!!
Anyways, while there's life there's hope, so I'll keep plodding on.
Take care now and happy scrapping ~ Lizzy H xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh sketches are for inspiration and your take on the sketch is fantastic, I love the busy boys photo and the little embellishing at the top of the page looks great.. I hope your week is going well.. how did it get to friday already??? i hope the weekend is a good one for you too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)