Wednesday 3 June 2020

JUNE SCRAP THE GIRLS CHALLENGE ~ IT'S A SKETCH!

Hey there! This month over at SCRAP THE GIRLS, we have a SKETCH challenge.
Remember, this is just a guideline, to get you started. Feel free to interpret the sketch however you fancy:




I do adore it when Tom's grand girl pops up photos of HER daughter. Holly absolutely adores riding, and I was more than happy to document this love!
The only thing I've changed is the title and journaling, which are in the space where that balloon cluster sit on the sketch.
Some close ups:
 I've added some word stickers...
 That cloud washi - I love it! I have joined 'SWAP BOT' and do a few swaps over there - mostly tea and washi ones. 
 These alphas are from 2012. That's CRAAAZY! About time they were used.
I do hope you can join us at SCRAP THE GIRLS this month.
Cheers, and Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)