About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 15 December 2016

OFF THE RAILS CHALLENGE ~ DECEMBER 2016

Hey there! My last time as a DT member for OFF THE RAILS.
Here's this month's challenge:

I took the colours and the idea of a bit of glimmer & created this
of my lovely Grand Girl who lives in London:
Couple of closies:
 Do you recognise the deer Mary? I heat embossed it & it came out just how I wanted it!
 Someone gave me the little snowman.....he's CUTE! Even used some of that
sequin waste behind..... tiny stars took a while to attach.....
And the 'believe' circle got pulled off an old card we made at Stampin' Up
club.....
Thanks to OFF THE RAILS for having me on the team for so long
And thank YOU for supporting me over there:)
Blesssings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Awesome Lizzy! Love the colour combo. And congrats on such a long stint at OTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Lizzy... how absolutely striking - the red and white against the black!! Love the sploshes, and the deerhead clip - oooh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking with the black and red and that deer ! oh my , love . Also love the splatters of white across your page, like snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely! What a super awesome photo! And nice thing to make! ROCK STAR!!!! Guess what your card came! I'm hoarding it for a bad day! I know it has yummy stuff in it too! The antication is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..black and red Stunner !! Loved the believe card and those splatter of whites !

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Lizzy! this layout is so great and bright on the black background! and the sparkle details make it so festive! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the dark background with the white splatters and LOVING that snowman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So strikingly festive :) Plus, bonus song suggestion for me to sing for the rest of the evening: what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A dramatic and moody page - redolent of the dark days in the UK at Christmas time. You jazzed it up nicely with lots of glitter and bling and the whole thing feels very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh Lizzy this pages is sooooooo cool! Love the colors and the spalshes of 'snow' lol, fab design, you've done a great job, love the pops of red. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this. The red and white is so cool on the black and the silver is just so pretty. One of my fave layouts of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my. Spectacular page. The colour combo is just so eye-catching. Love the bits of silver too. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)