About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 24 December 2016

LET'S DECEMBER DAILY & TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!

And of course this post is scheduled!!!
I'm up to day 20 over at LET'S DECEMBER DAILY. 2/3 of December
done!
Here's a taste of my latest days.
Including WALLY!
Marie Christine D may recognise the camera?!!
Are you expecting Santa?
Have you been...
I've got a bit of my December Daily scrappy process using this post it note
up on the blog as well:)

Meanwhile I'm going to leave you with a Christmas LO.
Gorgeous wee Ollie last year. He's grown up a LOT since then1
The deer [thank you Mary!] has been cut on my Brother Scan N Cut.
The star is a result of my making my own glitter paper.
The trees [below] were given to me last year. That's the end of them.
 I LOVED using them, Sandra S!!
 I think the little splash of red worked really well with the heart paper.
Not that you can ever have TOO much gold, but....
I hope you-all have a wonderful, joyful, blessed Christmas
or the equivalent of whatever beliefs you hold :)
For me, it's a reminder of my Christian roots.
As the old saying goes, 'Jesus is the Reason for the Season'.
Or so it is for us:)
Cheers for now & as always,
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

11 comments:

  1. I love love love that lo! That photo is adorable and loving the colors!! Off to see the DD now!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! The day is nearly don and dusted eaten way too much but a good day all the same! Lovely layout, love the trees and gorgeous photo and I am off to check out your DD! I hope your Christmas Day has been enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous page Lizzy! Hope you had a lovely Christmas? X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Wally , will pop over to check out your DD. Gosh Ollie has grown up a lot in a year , they grow way to fast !Love the glitter stars, clever cloggs and of course the reindeer and trees. Survived Christmas and Boxing Day where we line up again for Joes Birthday. Ate WAY too much of course, so much food !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Lizzy!
    such a lovely projects and so festive with all those glitter and foil details ))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you kept up with your Dec daily and loving that cute Christmas page! The foil and blingy bits are perfect for Christmas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page, you manage to fit in so many little bits of detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I'm back from Christmas interstate and catching up on blogs. Love this gorgeous page about the sweet wee Bubba. How cute does he look with his hat on and enjoying opening the parcel? Love the gold trees and the hearts. And Wally dog, looking all festive with his camera die. Lovely work Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOvely page Lizzy. Just wanted to pop by and send my wishes for 2017. Thanks for all the humorous comments on my blog in 2016 ,see you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the gold paper it is awesome. So is the bubba. Looks like a great time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)