About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 12 December 2016

Let's December Daily & a LO or few!

LET'S DECEMBER DAILY
is around 1/3 of the way through.
Amazing how fast the days fly by.
But I AM keeping up so far!
Here's some little bits from
my POST over on the blog
Of course, my Friday stars little Lucas.
We DID THE CHRISSY DECORATIONS.
Miracles do happen!!!
We also stopped at the Japanese Gardens, fed the Koi fish
then did some colouring in.
The Gardens are besides the art gallery & they provide paper
& pencils free for the kidlets to use. Great idea:)
Thanks to Mary B & Marie-Christine D for the embellies I've used below!


Below are a few LOs I've completed recently 'just for fun'!
To me this photo reminds me of a china doll. Ollie had such
beautiful skin & blue eyes at this age.
He has a LOT more hair now!!!

Lastly, a photo of the youngest, Ashton, with the eldest,
Lucas. Got out my STAMPS!
Another miracle. This was using my Kitaholics
Kit from a while back.
Poor Ashton looks perpetually scared of his BIG bro's when they get too close!!!
He's slowly adjusting.... I've used some tissue paper behind my layers
here....& lots of black Copic marker around the photo edges.
And that's it from me!
Take care now ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. LOVE all these . You have been creating up a storm. LOVE what you did with the Santa hat and hand, looks fab. I would never had put them and the numbers to such good use. Your layouts are all fantastic, love the look on Ashton's face, too funny. And so glad you finally got your tree up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You have been busy again .. don't know how you do it! I struggle to make a few cards in a week and you create loads of things in a couple of days .. awesome!! Love all the layouts .. so gorgeous with all the darling photos of your sweet grandies. Loads and loads of 'Lizzy' magic .. love them all. Now I'm off to check out your DD. Enjoy the rest of the week Lizzy! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so many great projects in one post! ))))) all of your works are wonderful, but my fave the beachy one ))))) bright happy colours and beautiful background - lovely combo for this layout! )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy! I have done through 12/8 on my DD! I love love love love all of these! You are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A treasure trove of projects today: now there's a treat for the start of the week. I've been to Brighton once and it poured: my page was called "Not Bright in Brighton" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are so productive with so many detailed pages, they all look great x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness so much to look at here! LOVE LOVE LOVE that thread thing you are doing here...makes me wanna make a page right off...it's been fun making these little "tags/jello molds" but you just made me hungry for a page...so cool too that photo of the chairs! And that poor boy looks so alarmed!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Dec daily thingo is just ratttling along beautifully. Great idea for the art gallery to provide pencils and papers for the children. Always fun to have the littlies help with the Christmas decorations. Your perfect boy page is perfect too; such a charming photo and I love the stitched border and the heart die cut. Brighton Beach is a glorious page, looks very mediterranean to me, but, as you say, the pebbles are a little hint. I feel for wee Ashton and the fear factor; it sure can be confronting having big brothers when one is just a babe. Overall a huge post from you Lizzy and each one inspiring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been a busy lady. Fabulous work as usual!! Such an inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Busy girl! Good on you for keeping up, cos I feel I ain't! Love your DD pages! And lovely layouts, great backgrounds and beautiful photos too! I hope your week is going well. I just wish they would slow down a bit..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, You have been busy and so productive!
    I really like the look of your DD Lizzy!
    Your pages are always so pretty and full of life!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOHHH!!!! Lovely page and LOOOVELYYYY boys!!!! <3<3<3 You have been soooo busy so I have a LOT to catch up... heading of right awy... :) Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Forgot!! That page with the chairs !!! Awesome tooo!!! the pic looks almost unreal, so beautiful!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously I don't know how you do it. These layouts are beautiful. So much inspiration on your blog. I am going to have to get my act together for next year. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)