About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 18 December 2016

Funky Flairs December EXTRA - Dream Big 2015 EXPLORE - Lucas Woy Beach

Hey there! Christmas is upon us....but I have been busy with my FUNKY FLAIRS!
For this page, I've used 2 FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO flairs.
In a couple of slightly 'different' ways:
I used this one from the CAMERA OPTIONS #1 set
in the centre of the camera! Sort of a visual pun!
For the PASTEL WOODGRAINS flair, I did this:
I find frames difficult to use. I have to make an 'effort' to do so!
Which I did on this page :)
These older photos of Lucas have been languishing in my box waiting patiently
to be scrapped! So happy to finally get them done!
The 'xo' was wood, fussied up with my Faber Castell Pitt Artist Big Brush pens.
That's a mouthful!
Then I got my FAVE [atm!!!] Wink of Stella marker & gave the top 1/2 a coat.
Just adore the subtle shimmer it gives:
Can you see I've also used it on the wooden cross? I love that it's not too 'in your face'.
Below, you can see I've stitched across the cloud, blending in the 'fake' stitching
on the frame below it:
A bit of wood scattered around and the  cork frame are in keeping with the natural
elements of the beach, I think:
Summer time is well and truly here. My Grand Boys are real water babies,
living so close by the water. Which means more water photos to scrap....eeeeek!
Will I ever catch up, do you think??!!!!
Take care now ~ happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. It's been way too long since I visited your blog! You are always so creative! What an adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summertime and the living is easy! Love the yellow background; it contrasts so well with the blue Tshirt and sky. The little cork frame is a corker - Sorry, couldn't help myself - must be the Christmas fever!! Love the denim frame too and the bit of stitching on the title to tie in with it. Oh and the glossy yellow camera - Hmmm. I wonder how you did that? So much fun, a new fave for me. Can you tell I just love little boy's pages? Happy Christmas Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahh!! Summer .. having fun with kiddies at the beach .. been a long time since we enjoyed that. We only live about 5 minutes from the beach but our grandies are all grown up and go down there with their friends now. A little sad in a way, but certainly good for them!! Love, love, love this page. Happy memories recorded, gorgeous photos and I love all the little bits and bobs you add to your pages. So much fun .. and, every time you look there is something else to find!! Love it!!! Have a wonderful week Lizzy and Merry Christmas!! xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabolous page Lizzy, awesome embellishments and adorable photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I would love to live by the seaside... Maybe one day! Lucky boys to be able to play and explore in the best playground I think! Fantastic layout, love the way you have used the flairs especially put in the frame, and great use of the other frames.. I hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME Lizzy!!! LOOOOVE that striped paper for BG!!! So bold and so GOOD!!! The frames are FAB. Love it!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the frames. And it's fun for me to get a reminder that it isn't winter everywhere. Isn't the world an amazing place?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great place for a little boy to be!! Love the set of frames, they tell a story! Very cool doodling on your edges Lizzy! LOL...I've never actually done a 'boy' page before! nope,nup,nada!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos, and the way you framed those photos!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my! so happy to see beach and not Christmas! I'm ready to scrap myself! I've been ornamenting quite a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Lizzy . It doesn't look like you have a problem with frames at all ! Glad you got these pics scrapped , because they are gorgeous. I really enjoy your seaside layouts, now that IS something I struggle with, seeing the closest beasch is four hours away. Love how you have made the camera lens with the flair . A fave for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "beach" I am so tired tonight I am a bit delirious, so my typing is all over the shop

      Delete
  12. Congrats on making using frames easy and beautiful, Lizzy! Your page is so much fun! I love everything about it! And I also want to take this time to thank you so much for your wonderful visit to my blog! You have been amazing this past year - always upbeat, funny, and supportive! Thanks for everything and here's wishing you happy scrapping in 2017! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas on this page Lizzy...I have lots of frames I need to use too! I've added that wink of stella to my shopping list too, love the effect of just a little shimmer. Fabulous layout! ps...so nice of you to visit me, thankyou! And thanks for the words on my son, you know exactly how I am feeling. I thought I was fine...then I read your comment and got all teary :) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great page with beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous layout Lizzy. I love the cork and the wood. He must be in his element when he comes to you. What a fabulous place for a little boy to explore. Love the PL type cards you created too. Fab and I really love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh, I really love the placement of photos on this piece. They work a treat with those frames. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this beachy LO lizzy! that sunny bg and black accents make the work contrast and of course I enjoed every little details you used here ))))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute boy page....the elements so perfect! Yes....loving the summer here too and so very thankful for all the rain we have had! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)