About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 21 December 2016

FUNKY FLAIR EXTRA EXTRA for DECEMBER 2016

Hullo there! This is my last LO that I've created for my time on the FUNKY FLAIR
STUDIO DT. I really do love my flair, but I'm looking forward to NOT being on
any DT's for a while. To take 2017 a bit easier....anyways....
I have to thank MARY B for this sketch. I merely followed it with my own spin!
Still using up older papers.... I had fun doing this one, cos it was 'different' :)
 Lovely, lovely Luminosity flair.... just adore the simplicity of them!
 The little words are stickers I created on my computer, then printed off. Lots of gold...
 Happy times! The little orange stripes peeking out above left of photo are actually
a cut down Project Life card. USING STASH!!!
Gave this little deer a collar of stars, LOL....thanks Mary B for the die cut pattern
for this deer, too!
So, there you have it.... getting close to the Big Day now. Then there will be
more photos to scrap, no doubt!!!!
Happy Scrapping between Chrissy Prep ;) ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. Lovely , happy layout. Love the star necklace on the reindeer. Trying to motivate myself to face the street, procastinating instead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Lizzy!! Cheerful and fun!! Love the stitching and that cute little reindeer and, though I'm a traditional girl when it comes to Christmas, I do love this colour combo .. looks fabulous!! Funky Flair will be so sorry to see you go but I bet you will have a ball next year just scrapping for yourself!! Awesome!! Hope you're all ready for the big day .. I just have a couple more pressies to wrap and then I'm done!! Enjoy the rest of the week!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah such a sunny happy Chrissy layout Lizzy. Such special memories. The flair are awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of patterns here...and the stitching. Super cute use of stash! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!! I really LOOOVE that yellow pattrened pp on the BG!! Love th whole page!!! 💛 FAB!!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really great LO Lizzie. I love the yellow background paper. Although yellow is not your typical Christmas colour, somehow you have made this very christmassy. It just oozes Christmas cheer and love.
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas,
    Blessings,
    Hugs too,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVING the colors and the distressing!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful page. That yellow paper is lovely and it seems to make everything else pop

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is delish! It's totally non traditional colors so pretty! HUGS for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your week is going ok.. probably like mine.... too fast!! hehe.. This layout looks great, I love the colors and papers and love the reindeer's pretty neck lace of stars too... and another day closer to the big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lizzy,
    I too love the non-traditional Christmas colors on your beautiful layout!
    The gold yellow is so festive!
    Have a beautiful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so awesome!! Love the colors of this page!! and such fab flairs! They will definitely going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute and fun layout and such a super design! Love those buttons...they are just fab! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great page with lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)