About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 23 December 2016

DECEMBER OFF THE RAILS TUTORIAL 2016:

Hullo my friends! Christmas is upon us....& I have a tutorial with an
idea that might be useful for a hand crafted present or two. Last minute?
Or maybe for next year. That would be Christmas 2017. Not really that far away.
GIGGLES!!!!!
Anyways, it's up over at OFF THE RAILS.
Here's a couple of sneak peeks:



Take care now & have an amazingly
blessed Christmas if I don't write another post...
Hoping Joy, Peace and Love
is with you at this
special time of year as we celebrate
the birth of Jesus :)
Happy Christmas!!!
Lizzy ♥♥♥

11 comments:

  1. These are adorable Lizzy. You are just so talented putting such lovely creations together. You are right... this would be a great little gift. I am putting your idea in my inspiration 'file'.

    Merry Christmas to you and thank you so much for being such an delight to me this year. I so enjoy reading your posts and watching your artwork. Wishing you the very best New Year ever full of abundant blessings. Big Hugs. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of Holidays to you Miss Lizzy! A little something is on it's way to you from here...and I've broken into your little envelope! One of those little deer will be quite useful on my last Tim Tag! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Lizzy!! Fabulous idea for last minute gifts and so pretty too!!! Pinning this for future reference!! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and thank you so much for all your encouragement and support!! big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw..those ornaments /tags look cool ! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy new Year !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped over and had a look, very clever use of the cork coasters, they look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so gorgeous I shall pop over and have a look, but first let me wish you and yours a most happy and blessed Christmans too Lizzy! Have a love filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful idea for a little gifts Lizzy! so festive and sparkle! have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas my friend! I hope you have a wonderful one!!! Off to see your project!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry, merry Christmas from our house to yours x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little tags are just stunning! Love the sheen on them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look very cute! I hope you had a great Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)