About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO CHALLENGE ~ NOVEMBER 2016

G'day! I'm sharing my FUNKY FLAIR DT page for the current challenge over
at our Facebook site. It's funny, even tho purple & I haven't been the greatest
of friends. colour-wise, over the years, I actually LOOOOOOOOVED doing this one!
Go figure [insert eye roll!!!]:
It's a colour challenge. Isn't it PRETTY?
So, I scrapped some PRETTY girls!!!
Luckily, this background had been lurking in my cupboard for a few months.
Et voila! Parfait pour la challenge!!! [that's the limit of my French;)].
I did add a little more of the mint. Then I made too much of the paint colour....
so I ended up making 6 Christmas cards with the left over paint! BONUS!!!
Some closies:
 There is my FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO flair nestled into the corner of the photo. It's from the
BLUE WATERCOLOUR PAINT set.... the 'sparkle' word is one I did on my computer.
A few Cocoa Vanilla bits tucked in there too:)
 The wood arrow got covered with a some glitter paper I made myself. Even managed
to use an older button!!!
 Journaling.....
And I used up a little doily that I've had for ever! Do you see the little bit of sparkle
in the middle of the 'smile' on the star? Wink of Stella....LOVE that stuff!!!!
Oh! And here's a photo of the Christmas Cards:
Not terribly exciting....but sooo glad to get that stash built up!!!
Take care now ~ & happy scrapping!!!
Lizzy ♥♥♥

18 comments:

  1. AAs you know I'm not a big fan of purple either...but this soft shade? and the way you put it together? I'm convert. I genuinely love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres Jolie - c'est magnifique! And that's about the extent of my French too! Love, love these colours together and you rocked the purple Lizzy. Love the older button and the glimpses of glimmer here and there. That little purple heart is gorgeous, as are those alphas. Fabulous. Good to see your Christmas stash being added to. They are all lovely and the little deer in the middle at the bottom has stolen my heart. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think because it is pastel that makes it easier to use purple. The moodboard is so pretty and your layout looks spectacular, love the background work and stop it with the Christmas cards , I am starting to panic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Lizzy!! Love the bg .. the colours go so beautifully together .. you really aced the purple .. so soft and pretty!! I am jealous of your Christmas card stash .. I haven't done any for ages and it is nearly the middle of November .. Aarrgghh!!! gotta get the proverbial finger out!! Love each and every one of these!! Enjoy the rest of the week!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That back ground is totally amazing!! and a pretty photo and love the arrows and the pops of gold too.. and clever to use up the extra paint on chrissy cards which you will use quite soon I think the way the weeks are flying by... I hope your week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like the purple too, but this it is so pale and beautiful! as always great background and wonderful details! and the pretty card with deers - adore them so much! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have backgrounds this fabulous just lurking in a cupboard...that is simply amazing...your colours here are perfect for this challenge and it is truly a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhh that lo is GORGEOUS! LOVING that background and the colors!!!!!!!!!!! And loving the cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The moment I saw the color palette I remembered you mentioning your fondness(??)of purple !!I was eager to see what you have created with it..I loved the stenciled flowers on bg ..unusual colors and look wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg... those colors! And that background was perfect! love love love your layouts always...

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh goodness gracious that background is awesomeness! What a pretty one! nice job on those cards too, you are getting all ready!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you playing so much purple now. See it really is not so bad :D I love it with the mint colour. Such beautiful girls and a grand background for them. So clever to have used the left over for Christmas cards. They are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout Lizzie! and an amazing background once again!!
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looove the artsy and pretty page! The colours are super! Loving the festive Christmas cards too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty are those colours! Loving the amazing background...beautiful page! Great cards too:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its me again...just want to thank you for your kind words about my son leaving, I'm sure you miss yours so much! Just hoping he does not me someone like I did and move away..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a gorgeous colour combination and your layout is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout, Lizzy, love the colors you used! Darling cards, the green stars look fab with the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)