About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

The Latest...

... is that I've been privileged to Guest Design over at SCRAP IT WITH A SONG!
They always have easy to join challenges, based on the lyrics of a rock and a pop song
each month - here's the link to OCTOBER'S CHALLENGES.
I'm adding some sneaks -but because I'm a lazy blighter [at times], I'm going to simply
link to HERE for the page I did for them this month, based on the ROCK song,
'Dark Necessity' by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Now, those of you who know me well, will know I DO NOT DO MUSIC.
Don't let that stop you from joining the challenges! It's about words. And WORDS,
I do do!!!!
OTHER STUFF.....
I dunno. I've been fliffing fluffing [words of the day!!] about in my scrap room.
Seem to make lots of mess, but I'm not sure much is being DONE!
Here's a LO I made at scrap 'camp' - similar in colours to above.
Since it's supposed to be 33 Celsius here tomorrow.... a summer page
seems appropriate!
 Decided if I was going to pencil in circles, then I could use them for the journaling!
The star paper is OLD Teresa Collins, I think; the ripped anchors etc new-ish Cocoa Vanilla.
Ampersand flair  is Funky Flairs; the doggy from Feed Your Craft:
 I decided a bit of stitching wouldn't go astray on this one!
Assortment of Cocoa Vanilla bits with some stash items. 
Trying to use up some of those PL style papers & frames. They truly DO breed, you
know. You have to keep a severe eye on them to stop too much shenanigans going on!
Anyways, that's enough from me today...
Sweet summer my behind!
Jumping from 22 C today to 33 C in one day is slightly crazy,  in my view.
Then there are the floods covering a whole pile of the country,
not to mention I heard of the 1st bushfire on the news last night.
Australia is certainly a land of
 contrasts.......
Take care, wherever you are in this crazy world of ours...
Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:

20 comments:

  1. Fliffing and fluffing seems to be me most days lol. Fab layouts Lizzy and fancy using a Red Hot Chilli Pepper song, one of my fave bands. Love the mixture of bits and pieces on your pages
    Sun is shining here, cold breeze still though , not good for hayfever ah choo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, such fabulous details. I sure love all that stitching too. Another fab creation Lizzy. TFS. 😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wally! I love you from here! I do love me a Wally page and add in a word like fliffing and I'm all sorts of amused! Happy happy page! Hugs from NY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy I love all your layouts. Love all that orange. Thanks for being a guest designer for Scrap It With A Song. You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fliffing??? Fluffing?? I think I do a lot of that in my craft room too .. now I can put a name to it!! LOL!! Fabulous creations Lizzy!! Congrats on the GD spot .. brilliant page you did for them. Brilliant too adding your journaling around the circles on the second page .. looks fab!! Love, love, love your style!! Great colour, great design, great fun!!! Awesome!! Enjoy the rest of the week! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, there is a whole lot of fliffing & fluffing going on here too! Must be in season. Your blog makes me laugh out loud, such a treat to visit. I saw the "Scrap it with Song" layout elsewhere and was impressed with you being able to use that paper! Wow, you tamed it too. LOVE the little flair on that - the girl with the stripey hair. Cool. As is the doggy flair on the "Summer memories page. The bold yellow is perfect for a summer page and that Wally dog is the cutest thing going. Not to mention your gorgeous boy. Have a good week, we have some sunshine today - Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...we all seem to be making lots of messes and not really completing anything. I blame the weather..some days it's sooooo hot, other days, it rains all day.

    I love the circular journaling, the bit of stitching (I haven't loaded up my bobbin yet) and the dynamic splatters. Such a fun happy layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw...I just love this page! Love that photo of your boy and his pooches. The styling and elements are so perfect and so happy! A bright and gorgeous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved it..the penciled circle and journaling around it ,looks wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always love to have you at SIWAS! Thanks for your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fliffing??? now that is a new one for me!! hehe.. but i totally get it!! been doing a bit of fliffing myself!! your layout looks marvellous, love all the bits you put in your page.. great photo.. love the messy stitching.. and I had better pop over to scrap my song or what ever it is called.. (been a long day...) and check out your other layout.. and yes yesterday was a scorcher, but today not as bad.. getting dry upa thisa way too.. have a great everning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loveeeeeee your lo! Those colors are gorgeous! And off to see the other one that you created!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, congrats on being asked! It doesn't surprise me, though: you bring a special something to every page you scrap and it's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Lizzy.... love that its such a sunshiny LO (and photo!) Happy happy. That circle work with the wording is fabby!! Scrappy camp over ... so sad... didn't want to come home and face reality! (rude shock after tranquil three nights away!!) Anyway... back to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful layout Lizzy! love all those intresting details )))) and I should pop over at Scrap it with a song and see your layout ))))
    your weather is better than ours, because we have only 5 C and windy and rainy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great way to use those PL pieces Lizzy - lovely sunshiney page and how strange to think of you over there in totally different weather to here in the UK :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome!!! You really have been busy doing GORGEOUS things my dear friend!!! I wish I owned your creativ touch ❤️ Love IT!!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am really loving the kind of retro feel to a lot of your layouts of late. The colours and the doodling and stuff it is really way cool. Loove the colours of the sneak peak and that layout of your boy is awesome. Maybe I will get to play along one day soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome creating Lizzy...yep I have a few of those PL cards that need to be used too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a gorgeous page, I love how you've used the pencil lines to guide the journalling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)