About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 6 October 2016

FUNKY FLAIRS CHALLENGE ~ October 2016


Hullo my scrappy friends!
This month FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO has this challenge:
The REQUIREMENTS: Use the inspiration board, and
the word METROPOLITAN or METRO, plus a Funky Flair Studio flair on your
project. IF you don't own any Funky Flairs, you can do a LO without any flair &
still enter into the FB challenge, which you can find HERE.
I actually used all the colours, with a bit of pink thrown in as well:
Originally the photo had a 'photo bomber' in the middle of the girls. With a bottle of beer!
Obv needed to get rid of him. Thank goodness for flair ;)!!!!
Before:
And after:
Much better! The gold and purple photo matting [& heart] are packaging!
Amazing what you can find to go with a colour palette when you look!!!
Journaling:
The bg was one of those papers I had that I've kept adding stuff to.... & did a bit more
 for the challenge, so the colours worked:) The black scribbles are simply Dylusions
Ink Spray - took the 'sprayer' out & used it as a 'pen' to scribble with!!!
 The bottom cluster include a LOVELY foil flair, which reminded me of the gold pattern
on the mood board. The 'brilliant' is my own tiny word I made on my computer:)
And a few more words at the top of the photo. You can see the tissue paper I've used
behind the photo a bit better here, too:)
Hoping this inspires you to join in with us at Funky Flair this month & of course,
all the flair are available at the FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO SHOP!
Cheers for now & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

16 comments:

  1. Lovely Jubbly! A free wheeling and random background, just like these young ones, off on an adventure. Clever work with the photo bomber - banished forever behind hearts and flairs! Love the black scribbling and the that gorgeous wee cluster at the bottom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job! Love that you hid the dude with the beer! Rock star colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely awesome work Lizzy!! From the randomly splashed and scribbled background to the guy with beer bottle wipe out, it is totally amazing!! Love that you used packaging and tissue paper as part of your layering as well. You are the Queen of using random bits of 'stuff' that the rest of us would throw in the bin, and turning it into simply fabulous elements on your pages .. brilliant!!! Love those flairs too!! Gorgeous work as always!! We have sunshine today!! whoopee!!! We shall now all start complaining about the heat! LOL!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous and fun page too Lizzy!
    Your background is simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful colors you've used Lizzy! so fun and bright and match perfectly with the photo! )))) and absolutely awesome work with photo's background, great idea how to hide something wrong at the photo ))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo I love the blog header.. very pretty.. and another fabulous layout.. great back ground and I am glad you covered up the bloke.. pretty gals in the photo... I hope your day was great.. and guess what tomorrows is?? yep.. friday againsss!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just loveeeeeeeeeeee this sooooooooooooo much! LOVING the colors and the splatters!!!!!!!! FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just agree with the lovely laidies above!!! STUNNING page my dear friend!!! Love your BG work and all those awesome flairs!!! 😃 Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I love about this page is that the beautiful background ENHANCES the photo and makes it pop. Now that's clever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehhee love the idea of flairing the phtobomber - definitely going to pinch that idea!! What a fun page altogether, that background really sets the photo off well :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool and artsy. LOVE the colours and the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, WOW! I love love love the background you created! The colors are my favorites! Awesome! I also love where you placed the flairs! Then I saw they were to cover something else - lol. Truly awesome layout! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout, Lizzy! Love how the mood board inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a stunning page, the photo just pops right out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A vibrant and beautiful page! Looove these colours and the styling...so cool and funky for those cool chicks!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another wonderful layout and the cleverest way to get rid of unwanted guests in your pics. Fabulous layout Lizzy and gorgeous flair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)