About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 2 October 2016

ARTastic challenge for OCTOBER 2016

G'day! This month over at ARTastic we have a RIPPER of a challenge.
Isn't this BEAUTIFUL? Soooo pretty, by Chris Hobil.
And very fitting as our CRITERIA is the colour PINK.
It being Breast Cancer Awareness month.
My take is an A4 page, with a ranunculi that I photographed.
You'll notice the flower isn't perfect. But it's still beautiful. Well, that's how
I reckon I view life. And I reckon if you were a breast cancer survivor, you'd
be inclined to take this view too.
 I did lots of stamping & texture paste through a stencil, And added bits and pieces.

 This page is for me to hang in my scrap room, so I like it to be something a bit
inspiring for me to look at!
I added that little word on the sheet of paper in the type writer!!!!
That was fun.
And I'm hoping you have fun with this challenge too:)
Hoping to see you at ARTastic ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

16 comments:

  1. An inspirational piece to hang in your Scrap room Lizzy. The flower looks good to me, I don't see any imperfections. Love the MM background and the typewriter. I agree, the mood board is a ripper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I like that challenge! Love pink! And love your inspirational page top, great stencilling, lovely photo and wonderful message to encourage you! Happy October! How did we get here so fast!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspirational piece Lizzy, I reckon the flower is perfect, but I love your outlook on life and I agree the Breast Cancer survivors would certainly agree with the lovely quote

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the photo and that title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really beautiful page, I love the orange with the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background is truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so inspirational layout Lizzy! ))) I agree that sometimes we think too much about things that doesn't really matter and don't see how amazing our life is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fresh and vibrant page, love d background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous and inspirational piece of art Lizzy, just love it... gorgeous background too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty page.....a work of art I'd say! Love the sentiment, words to live by , I think!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this on fb but missed the blog post .. duh??!! Absolutely stunning piece of art! Amazing inspo .. gorgeous bg .. fabbo colour .. must be a Lizzy Hill!! LOL!! Totally brilliant as always!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! The colours just make me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful and cheery, Lizzy! Definitely an inspiring piece to hang in your scrap space!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and soft page! The colours are fabulous and the photo...so stunning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWSER... and inspiring it is. That background is something to behold. I love the quote too and I reckon you have a fabulous outlook on life. Go you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)