About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 12 September 2016

RUBBER DANCE STAMPS ~ September 2016

Here I am with a CHRISTMAS CARD. Actually, I've been doing a few.
Trying to get 'em done. Thanks to Margy M and her continual inspiration
over at her blog!!!
I've gone with the last mood board from March 2016 ~ the colours
worked well for a festive card!
I'd seen Becca use vellum and heat embossing for her sentiment...
so I've stamped my sentiment using that idea:
It's not that I didn't KNOW that idea. But sometimes you simply forget them!
So I was pleased to be reminded!!!
And this card SPARKLES....doesn't look it above, eh?
Tried to capture it here:
As well as this, I've been taking part in a few Face Book challenges. They seem
to be more popular these days.
SCRAPBOOKING TOP 50 has a special monthly challenge called 'The Block'.
Here's what I've done so far:
The only thing I don't like is that the photos loaded are
so small to view ~ it's hard to check out all those little details. But, I must say, it is a lot easier
than writing blog posts.
Here's the other one I completed:
Maybe Face Book challenges are the future!!!
Won't make me majorly happy ~ but I guess whatever will
be will be:)
Also, I tend to take those photos with my phone ~ much quicker to upload.
And then, the quality is CRAP when you upload them here! Aaaaah well.....
I'm also getting the KITAHOLIC KITS atm. This month's kit
was mostly 'Father's Day' orientated & it included some deer.
Well, for me - MORE CHRISTMAS CARDS is what I thought!!!
 The background silver paper is really old - funny how eventually one uses stuff!
So there y'go! I've also been doing some happy mail....& receiving some. It's such FUN!
 I've been creating vellum butterflies and hearts, then heat & dry embossing them!
 One of the 'happy mail' flair from Funky Flair Studios. LOOOOVE them!
The little word stickers I've created myself:)
 I've been enjoying going through my stash & pulling out bits and pieces that I can use!
And I know it's OVER STUFFED [!!!].... but this is my first shaker pocket that I
made for Happy Mail.....that was FUN!!!
If you're interested in finding out more, then check out the Hey Nae Daily Happy Mail
Righto..... must go before this becomes a BOOK;)
Take care now & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥











18 comments:

  1. You have been a busy bee, great work! I love how the sentiment looks on the Christmas card, like you I know the techniques but I'm always forgetting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, where do you find the time for all this awesome creativity .. absolutely adore every single thing you made. The scrappy pages are fantastic especially the first one ..love that background. LOVE the sparkly Christmas card and that sentiment looks fabulous!!! Brilliant adaptation of the Father's Day bits to fit Chrissy cards too .. feeling inspired to get some more of mine done now!!! Fabulous happy mail too .. must check out that site. Always enjoy your posts Lizzy .. wonderful read!! Have a great week!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that christmas card. Gorgeous with the nontraditional colours and the vellum bauble and the sparkle. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, so many beautiful cards and awesome scrapbook pages! LOVE the festive card you've made with our March colour swatch. Who would've thought these colours would work so well for a Christmas card? Well, you did - and the result is stunning!! Thank you for joining our challenge's 2nd anniversary celebration at Rubber Dance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a machine Lizzy!!! I'm thinking you must have a coterie of helpers that magically do all the housework, the shopping, cleaning, cooking, washing and ironing and take care of all the detritus of life! Either that, or you never sleep and you beaver away all night? Happy days, your output is phenomenal! Where to start? I think my fave is the sparkly green and gold one with the white embossing. So going to give that a go. Love the enjoy the journey page with all the yummy white space. Happy mail as well, all those little pieces of Joy wending their way to the lucky recipients. Hope you are sitting down, 'cos I have started the Christmas cards here! I know! Amazing isn't it! I blame Margy this year! Sorry Marg. Anyway, raving now, must get into the s/crap room. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been super creative , so many crafty projects in a single post !I too love embossing on vellum trying out more of it these days :) I loved the Christmas card specially the last ones have lovely vintage look and layering ! My favorite are the pockets ..

    FB Challenge may give easy to post ,but lack of details is what is missing ! People like me who love to read more about the project shared ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Lizzy! so much beauty in one post! ))) love all your creations, but the card with the deer....ahh ))) my obsession is still with me )))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lizzy...you sure have been a busy lady! ;-) Beautiful projects though..really love the Christmas cards and your happy mail projects....so stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good on you for getting in and creating christmas! It will be here before we know it! They all look great, and I must say I love the yellowy and green sparkly one,,.. Great layouts for the Facebook challenge.. I can't keep up with that one but t been noticing the posts on Facebook. Not sure if I like the idea of Facebook challenges as I tend to miss them at least I can check blogs once or so a day and keep up reasonably.. I hope your week is off to a great start! Flat out up here! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much inspiration here in one blog. Love the Christmas Cards (even if it scares me ,as I have done none , eek ) and of course I love the ones with the Deers :). Fab layouts and LOVE your happy mail. Clever girl with your word stickers you have made yourself. Your inspiring me to create, if only now to find the time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwwwwwwww! you have been busy!! These are all gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep getting added to FB groups ... and it drives me nuts with all the CONSTANT emails that I get from them :( I hope it's not the wave of the future ... cause Mama can't handle that much email!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lizzy dear - this was so fun to see!! You are definitely in an artsy mode. You Christmas card is so pretty - love that it's a different color than the norm. My favorite things are your deer cards. They are unique and lovely. And your happy mail looks so fun. Your shaker card makes me smile - love it's cheerful brightness. and your layouts are great. I thoroughly enjoyed starting my week off with your inspirations! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just can't get into FB at all. I'm probably missing out on a lot. But at least I've grown to love IG, which is progress.

    Your cards are beautiful. You are SO going to be ready for Christmas when most of the rest of us aren't :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my. You have been on a creative roll! These are fabulous....I really love the embossing on vellum....so pretty!
    Good on you for getting those Christmas cards done way early. I wish I was that ahead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! You are very busy! Awesome! Thank you for entering the Rubber Dance challenge this month. Hugs Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely creations, all of them! I simply love your embossed vellum! Love! Your "Home" layout is so very cool - wow!! Your two deer cards are lovely as well - you've been a busy girl! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What lovely creations, all of them! I simply love your embossed vellum! Love! Your "Home" layout is so very cool - wow!! Your two deer cards are lovely as well - you've been a busy girl! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! lots of eye candy here. That Christmas card is awesome and I just want you to know that I have started on mine :D YES! I have. Love the other card too and the layouts are awesome. Love the painty effect on the first one. So now what is happy mail? I have done 6 pocket letter pages and they are such fun but the happy mail is different? No? Yours looks amazing. I am waiting for our postal service to get sorted so I can sign up for some more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)