About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

FUNKY FLAIR CHALLENGE ~ SEPTEMBER 2016

Hello my scrappy friends!
The FUNKY FLAIR CHALLENGE is up on Face Book!
It's a GORGEOUS one, too!
YUMMO! I used mostly the pinks, with touches of the other colours:
REALLY enjoyed doing this one. Some closies of the flairs I used:
 Thought it looked cute layered up over some doilies.
The gold makes me HAPPY!!!
And who said you can't use both gold AND silver together??!!!
That 'epic' flair is a MAJOR fave. SOOO many uses!
More flair available at the FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO SHOP.
For those interested in the LO's story:
 And one more closie. Used lots of doilies on this one!!!
Hoping you can join us this month.....
Thanks for looking ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. Love this! So so pretty, and love the way you have used the heart doilies behind your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous colors in that challenge! And what a great idea to use a college of photos like that! Love gold and of course it can be put with silver especially when they both are sparkley! I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold and the silver together: double dip sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and those doily hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely Mrs Funky Flair! AND who doesn't love a gold heart doily!
    You've nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great palette! love all those details and especially goldenaccents (and the glimmer frame too! )))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha..you made a pinky layout !Its very very Pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a charming layout Lizzy!
    Love your use of doilies on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Lizzy - I love the pink colour scheme and the interesting shape of the photo collage :) Gorgeous use of the flairs too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous page Lizzy!! LOVING the flair buttons you used (especially the wee camera!) also loving those heart doilies!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO Pretty! Loving that gold AND silver together! You can totally mix your metals, I said so! (stomps foot!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Lizzy, I just love these colors, the sparkly frame, that adorable patterned star! Love this layout! It's super! Great flair, as well! Wonderful! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Lizzy, I just love these colors, the sparkly frame, that adorable patterned star! Love this layout! It's super! Great flair, as well! Wonderful! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another eclectic page from Chrz Lizzie! I love the way you combine disparate elements I. A random kind of way and make them cohesive. Fabulous flairs and stars. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pages are always so funky and artistic. Love all the hearts and the gold and silver work to together perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Lizzy! I LOVE funky!!!! And you do it so well! You used the colors from the mood board to perfection here. Your use of frames, doilies, and your photos is absolutely amazing! And I love that you hand-write on your pages, too. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with all of us. And thanks also for your visit to my blog. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colour combination and a lovely layout x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun and gorgeous page! Love the little bits of bling and super photo's...sooo cute! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really pretty! LOVE the use of those doilies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)