About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 2 September 2016

ARTASTIC challenge September 2016.

A very relaxing portrait called 'Spot On' by Donald J Waters.
For my inspiration, I used the green, yellow, orange and red colours.
I also took the idea of the stripes from the t-shirt AND used a photo that
shows relaxation.
Our REQUIREMENT this challenge is to be a TRIBUTE TO A DAD.
Either yours, or someone else's, or even a special male that you know of.
Anyways, onto my page!
Lots of stripes / lines! My Dad is dead, so I have used a CUUUUTE photo of
my son and HIS eldest son. He now has 3.
The eldest is 4 years and 4 months [but a lot younger here!].
He is a busy, but a VERY good Dad:)
I used a Project Life card from The Reject Shop that said 'you & me' on it for my journaling.
A LOVELY silver glimmer FUNKY FLAIR flair. I have LOTS of flair. And now
I'm on the FUNKY FLAIR STUDIOS team, I feel in a bit of a bind. I want to use
up the flair I have...but should I only use theirs?
Well, what I decided is if I use another brand, then I should use a Funky as well.
Works for me??!!!! Most of the other flair are old, like this one:
Worked so well here, though!
So....what does this photo say to you? What inspiration regarding a male
does it give? We LOVE visiting and seeing what you've created for
Cheers & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ☻☻☻

17 comments:

  1. Such a touching page Lizzy, very sweet journalling and perfect picture, you must be so proud of your boys. I must go and check out the artastic challenge, it sounds right up my street and I really want to get back into scrapping. Thanks for the inspiration you always give me :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish page and lovely journaling! Super coolness right here! Made my heart happy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Lizzy this has to be theeee cutest picture in the history of pictures. And you sure did it justice with this brilliant layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Y ou are really on fire girl! I just twinkle and you have done so many lovely layouts just like that!!! They are all GORGEOUS and I admire your work all the time Lizzy!!! Thaksin so much for your neverending inspiration ❤️ Take care !! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is lovely! You obviously did all the right things in your own parenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely photo of daddy and his son... they really do copy what the parents do.. great design and love all the flair you have used.. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous photo of Father and Son and I love the page you've created around it!! Can I say it???... you have a flair for using flairs!!! Oh dear, that was rather pathetic wasn't it?? True though .. but then you have a flair for whatever you put your hand to. Love this page Lizzy .. stunning as always!! Have a wonderful weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute and special page! Definitely a tribute to a Dad! Like Dad does...so I do! So precious! Love the design and the fabulous sentiment! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this! LOVING that sweet photo and the title is PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning layout Lizzy! adore this cute photo))) and this title is so great here (I mean alphas you used))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous page Lizzy, love the title and your beautiful journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww... this made me weepy! Love the pic and the layout as always is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely page and that photo is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely page...he learned from a loving mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)