About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

FUNKY FLAIRS JULY CHALLENGE 2016

Hey there my scrappy friends!
Exciting news for me. I was asked to join the FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO team.
And of COURSE I said yes. Y'all know how I ADORE my flair!!!
Each month there's a FACEBOOK CHALLENGE:
Here's this month's:
Isn't it delicious? You're all welcome to play, as long as you've got a Funky Flair
[no other brands] on your project. IF you don't own any flair
then you can create using the mood board by itself.
You never know, you might just win some! And get addicted...
I decided to make my own bg with stencils, ink sprays and texture paste:
I've used 3 flair & the LOVELY clear backed silver stickers. Oh, LUSH!!!
 There's something 'special' about gold flair.... on the camera. YUM!
Above are 2 of the tiny word stickers, backed onto white card.
 The little drink was the perfect colour for the challenge.... & cute!!!
Another tiny silver sticker!
And a flair tucked in, with another sticker above. This page is all about my good friend
who is an amazing artist:)
Giggles! I enjoyed popping in some more stickers in my journaling.
I think I got a bit carried away, but they're so dang cute!
Anyways, that's my 1st share as a DT for FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO!
Cheers ~ Lizzy xo


22 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lizzy. What a perfect choice for their team. YEAH!!!! XXj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! Big congrats to you, Lizzy! And aren't you cute as a button! Your layout is so cool! I love your misting/masking! Those two colors look awesome together! Love that you journal in your handwriting. Cute dress in your picture, too :) :) Have a great week! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! Big congrats to you, Lizzy! And aren't you cute as a button! Your layout is so cool! I love your misting/masking! Those two colors look awesome together! Love that you journal in your handwriting. Cute dress in your picture, too :) :) Have a great week! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ! perfect fit for you , as you do love your flairs. Gorgeous background, perfect colours for the challenge. Another fabulous layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huge congrats Lizzy, looking forward to working along side you! Such a gorgeous layout too, love the background work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation Lizzy ! I always love the way you add flairs on LOs n cards !Such a Yummy mood board it is ! Loved the beautiful background on the page and of course the flairs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh well done Lizzy, you will enjoy this dt! this is a fabulous layout love the background and lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAYAYAYAY!!!!! Congrats to you and most of all congrats to THEM to have YOU!!! You are a Super ROCK STAR Lizzy!!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful layout Lizy! so eonderful colour and great background ))) looks like lace - so romantic! and love the colors, so yummy! think I should try to use this moodboard for someone work ))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, that's excellent news!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Lizzy. Great fit for you with flairs :D Love this layout and the background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HUGE CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the colors and all the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hurray! they are lucky to have you..you bring flair and passion to everything you do

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very huge congrats from me! WhhhooohhhoooO! And I love this page AND mood board! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, go you! Congrats on your new DT gig!
    I love the fun background work here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! What a stunning page and a brilliant debut for Funky Flairs. Congratulations on the DT spot .. right up your alley eh???? Absolutely gorgeous page and fabulous take on the challenge!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout and a huge congrats, Lizzy, I know you'll continue to inspire with your love of flair!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lizzy! Your layout is "splendiforous," to coin your word! (LOL!!! thanks so much for your visit to my blog!) All kidding aside, I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous page and all of your funky and fabulous details. Your take on the challenge is PERFECT! And the photo of the 2 of you is wonderful - I love your dress, too! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A funky and flairy page!!!!! So funtabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful background! The colors are yummy and love those little word stickers... so cool how you added them to your journaling. You do make a pretty awesome LO....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Huge congrats on joining the team, enjoy! I love your background for this layout, so yummy making this a fabulously pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)