About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 20 July 2016

FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO SHARE ~ July 2016

Oh! As soon as I saw these pink / red flair, I just KNEW I had to use them for 
a LO starring Ollie BOY!!!!
I know, I know....blue is more traditional. BUT.....
 he was playing with that pink kitchen....
& so, my FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO flair came out to play!
 Oh YES! I am so enjoying being part of the team.
I love that the flairs are plastic backed, so
don't rust like lots of other flair.
Also adore the clear stickers that are for sale. I've stuck the 'heart you', above,
on the flair to personalise it. Works a treat eh?
Bit hard to photograph though, cos of that lovely silver shimmer!
 I've used another one above [it's a boy thing], popping it onto some white card stock
1st to give it some strength.
And again, the 'too cute for words'. That flair worked perfectly there, too.
The wood title has been heat embossed.....
And my final FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO flair worked so well with this photo.
Ollie has a real sense of humour for a little fella!
Hope this LO gave you a giggle.....thanks for looking!
Don't forget the
FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO FB MONTHLY CHALLENGE.
More info HERE!
Cheers ~ Lizzy xo

17 comments:

  1. Another fab layout and the flairs work a treat on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layout Lizzy! adore your work with flair buttons - and great choice for boy LO! not typical colours look better always! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...love this adorabl layout! The photos are precious....and beautifully scrapped! Love those flair buttons. The ones I've hoarded have all rusted..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon you and flair are a great match! You know where to put them to maximum impact! hehe This is a fun layout, kids are great arent they!! love the design and of course your flair for journalling...cough cough just HAD to put that!! I hope your wednesday has been gr8!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!! Sooo sweet!!! Another awesome layout Lizzy!!! Loooove theese FLAIRS❤️ Yummmy!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this! LOVING those fun photos, the colors, the splatters and the flair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I LOVE this layout! Love how those pics on the left are layed out and then boom! This one really highlights the pics and the reaction... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't help but smile .. how cute are those photos!! Your grandie is so gorgeous .. typical little boy doing typical little boy things .. you gotta love it!! You gotta love this page too .. stunning!! Love the flairs .. must get me some of those .. and the word stickers too .. brilliant!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...what a darling and pretty layout Lizzie!
    Great background too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh what a fab Lo by the "Creaive Artist " ;) The flairs are beautifully put to use !

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun page and love the collage of photos, Lizzy! The flair are the perfect colored accents to your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new DT! How cute are those photos......super fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaaw such precious and cute photo's! A gorgeous and fun page to match! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another lovely layout, I love the sequence of photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What can I say? Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)