About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 26 June 2016

Sketch-N-Scrap Card & Jot Magazine June 2016 Challenges :

Hey there! Another Christmas card done 'cos the challenge over at SKETCH-N-SCRAP
suited one to a tee;)
And here's my entry:
I have a MISTI - makes stamping the sentiment like this super easy! AND
I used my star punch. Haven't used it much, so I was pleased to get it out:)

JOT MAGAZINE CHALLENGE:

June 2016 - Lauren copy
This really, really attracted me. I had it down to do - with an asterix!
Then I came across Chantelle H's entry.

And that inspired me even more. So - done!
Neri sent me this cute photo, with the story:
I wanted to stay a bit CAS after seeing the other LOs. Let the colours
do the speaking, sort of. 
That little 'photo' word is off some Typo packaging. And so are the
numbers below! I do like to recycle when I can!
The typewriter is a Simple Stories sticker, then I've added
a tiny word to it, giggles!!!
It's not the best photo....but it is SO cute! And lots
of 'white space' to pop my title on the photo.
A Pink Paislee frame. With a few more bits tucked in...
The story - & some Studio Fourteen 40 words down the bottom.
Thanks for taking a peek at these.
I'm enjoying  getting back into challenges.....
Blessings ~ Lizzy xo

25 comments:

  1. totally DIG this page! Love the colors and the white pen...so pretty! And of course the photo is rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowww Love love this design Lizzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy, I hope you have had a good weekend.. and kept warm.. a bit chilly up this way! This layout is so cute and the photo is so sweet when you read the story behind it.. great colors too.. I hope you have a good week ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and great card, love the colors.. and I saw a Misti at the craft show in brissy, it looks great for getting a good position for stamping... might have to put it on a wish list... how far away is christmas!!??? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! Hoo! Look at you making lots of Christmas cards .. so awesome .. and so gorgeous!! Love the stars!!! Love the layout too. Such a cute photo of Ollie especially knowing the story behind it .. how cute!! Brilliant take on the challenge!!! Hope you have a fabulous week!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both gorgeous! LOVING the stars on your cards and loveeeeeeeeee that sweet photo on your lo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go you with the Christmas cards. Another corker to add to the stash. Love, love the image of that little one looking out the window. Utterly sweet and heartwarming. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Love that LO!!!! Awesome❤️ And the cristmas card also is gorgeous!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the simplicity of the card !! Lo has fab CAS design loved the words,use of alphas a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the simplicity of the card !! Lo has fab CAS design loved the words,use of alphas a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a pretty card! thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are getting those Christmas cards done, so organised ! Your layout is adorable, so cute. Sometimes the not so good photo's technically are the best heart photo's .

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Lizzy your Christmas card is so lovely! adore these colours )))
    but your LO is something really WOW!!!! so beautiful elegant design! it's look like CAS but multilayered too! wonderful details )))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is one of my most faves of yours to date lizzy! just stunning - poignant and the colours....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a delightful Christmas card with such yummy colors!! I simply adore this layout with the charming photo and sweet story!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lizzy, I love your card! I love the stars - neat! That layout is awesome! I love love the white writing so much and I love the picture - awww! Love the white font and white sprinkling of paint or mist - can you tell I love white? LOL! Have a great week, Lizzy! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lizzy, I love your card! I love the stars - neat! That layout is awesome! I love love the white writing so much and I love the picture - awww! Love the white font and white sprinkling of paint or mist - can you tell I love white? LOL! Have a great week, Lizzy! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the card - just love the stars! I also love the layout- just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! Such fun colors on it! Your layout is gorgeous, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your projects!!! Fabulous :)Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a festive and gorgeous card! You make me worry with all these Christmas cards and then I think yip...July almost here....jussst around the corner is Christmas again! Loooove the page...the colouring and design is just gorgeous! Love the sentiment too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. great page. thanks for entering the challenge at jot magazine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)