About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 2 June 2016

KRAFT + ~ JUNE 2016 ~ Fitting it together:

Or 'Falling into Place'. That's my title for this page. 
Based on our KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE for June:
How's THAT for a challenge? Are you up for it?
Wanna see what I did?
I decided to freehand some jigsaw shapes, then cut them on my
Brother Scan'n'cut....back them with different [scrap] papers,
then use them to journal on!
Here's the journaling up close: 

Those chevrons are actually photo corners, trimmed down:
And one more closie. This is a fairly simply LO. There was 
enough going on without adding too much other stuff:
These gold circles have also been cut with my Bro Scan 'n' Cut
from patterned paper. I really like that touch of gold:)
Anyways. I hope this has got you excited about joining our
KRAFT + CHALLENGE this month. Or at least an idea or two!!

AND a big SHOUT OUT to BEV CODE for her TURTLE SOUP scrapbooking
magazine. She publishes it via You Tube once a month & the newest
edition is now up! It's a WONDERFULLY inspirational read,
AND easy peasy. Simple as watching a video. Simply pause
it to take longer to look at the SCRAP PAGES & CARDS
 showcased!
You can find it HERE.

Blessing now ~ cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. This is a lovely page and a great way to get journalling on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To die for! The painted puzzle pieces provide the perfect POP of color. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. :) Love how you placed the scrawling scripts in this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this one ! Clever title , and thanks for sharing the link to the youtube station. I have some jigsaw pieces , will have to see if I can get struck with some inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous Lizzy and just love how you have done your journalling on your puzzle pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked this challenge Lizzy. Love the jigsaw pieces to tell the story - and what a story! Determination and self belief to get into such a competitive industry. Wonderful, he deserves to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A totally brilliant take on the challenge Lizzy. Love the journaling done on the puzzle pieces and such a great success story. Fantastic page!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those puzzle pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh!! those puzzle pieces!!! awesome!!! Lovely page Lizzy!!! AND I really love your new banner, sooo beautiful!! Thanks for some great inspiration as always!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thse puzzle pieces look cool..Perfect with the theme ! loved the fresh green new blog banner !

    ReplyDelete
  10. really fabulous layout Lizzy! love these puzzle details and golden accents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a fabulously different challenge, as they all seem to be at Kraft +.. your take is really good.. I love the idea of puzzle pieces and using them as journalling spots.. but then I will probably change my mind a few times! lovely photos.. nice looking horse! have a great friday.. another week nearly done and dusted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool page Lizzy and love that you did the journaling on the puzzle pieces! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really intriguing one. When I saw it on the blog it took me right back to the very last year I did art in school, when I did a thing with jigsaw pieces drawn all over it. I was so frustrated trying to get the execution to match the idea in my head. Clearly not a problem here!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks really interesting with the puzzle pieces. Looks like you are really utilizing your Scan N Cut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun layout, Lizzy, and great idea to use the puzzle pieces for your journaling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)