About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 4 June 2016

ARTastic JUNE 2016 challenge ~ Kiwi's ROCK!

Hi guys! That title is a bit obscure. I'm going to switch
things around & show you my page for our new ARTastic
challenge this month:
Giggles! Funny girls:)
The ARTastic CRITERIA this month is to use BLACK, WHITE & ONE OTHER COLOUR.
Here is the FABULOUS [my favest yet this year] art inspiration:
Do you get what I've done now? Simply HAD to use the idea of the
bowler hat, the green from the eyes & I've used drawing ink to scribble some 
post modern stripes [cough! My interpretation of stripes, anyways!!!].....
 Really enjoying using that Prima wired thread, too:)
I traced off the hats then cut them on my Brother Scan N Cut machine!
This is an AWESOME art picture by Anna Collins....
hope it inspires you to join our ARTastic challenge this month!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

18 comments:

  1. Post modern eh? A rose by any other name! What a zany, fun take on the challenge. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi on this wet Saturday! I hope things are not too wet for you down there... This is fantastic! Love the white on your background, looks fabulous. I love that you took the greens color too and had it on your page.. Such a fun page! Take care I hope you don't need floaties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever take on the challenge , adding the hat and the green from the eyes, fab layout. Hope you are still high and dry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the challenge Lizzy, love your arrangement and your background work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy this is AWESOME! I adore your background, the funny pic and the colour combo. This is def a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizzy this is AWESOME! I adore your background, the funny pic and the colour combo. This is def a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMYGOSH!!! This is soooooooooooooooooooo FUN! LOVING that photo, the colors and the circles you created!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! This is totally brilliant!!! Such a fun photo and such a fantastic page to display it on!! Looooveee the bowler hats and the circles and the 'post modern' stripes (whatever the heck that means, LOL!! (sounds good though!!)) and the black and white background, and the green accents ... and .. and .. oh heck .. and everything!!! Love, love, love this!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES..Its very Mordern look..trendy ! Loved the bold Black ,white strips ..circles and the pop of green !

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a really striking page that draws you right in to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally diggy with this lovely page! Love the white stripes and photo is awesomeness! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great and fun page Lizzy!!
    BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The black background really makes that photo pop! It's a wonderful combination

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your interpretation of the moodboard, specially the black bg.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! I LOVE this layout! It's so awesome and freeform! And I love those colors together so much! Those that swoosh of white in the background! Awesome job, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab layout, Lizzy!! Love how everything pops off the black!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super fun page! LOVE the fun photo and and graphic feel of the piece with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this photo makes me laugh Lizzy! great layout with wonderful and classic b&w color combination! and touches of green make this page more intresting )))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)