About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 2 May 2016

KRAFT + challenge ~ MAY ~ WHEEEEE!

Wheeeee! Has so many connotations, eh? 
In this case, it's to do with this page:
Which, as you can see, is for my KRAFT + Design Team commitment.
Based on this month's board which is:
Can you see where I've got my inspiration? I hope so!
It's a bit 'in your face'....& it was such a FUN thing that Tom
was doing with Lucas:
That 'smile' with the cork behind comes from my scrappy mate
Jo R...the bg is Distress inks stenciled through a number of masks.
 I kept with the bright primary colours from the inspiration board,
as well as - I hope - the sense of movement. That's what struck me about it,
anyways!!
 It was a great way to use up a few of those alphas I have, too:)
Even got some washi tape in there!
I reckon this is a corker of a K+ CHALLENGE....
hope to see you joining in!!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

16 comments:

  1. Love, love that page, so fun and cheerful! Amazing photo captured!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors, the title work and the triangles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever Grand dad to avert a potential tantrum and make the ride absolute fun. Love the colours and the eclectic feel to this Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a mind blowing challenge this month! And your take on it looks fabulous! love all the color and movement! and I hope you are enjoying each day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun layout Lizzy! love this composition with triangles and funny title)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun layout with so much movement in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sense of movement that you have created

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your page is so much fun! Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome!! Love the bright colours, the sense of movement and the really fun photo. Definitely a Wheeee!!!! kind of page!! Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yes. It moves alright. Actually, it rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wow! I can just feel the movement on this page! Really fun job! You're very talented and captured a sweet memory!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wow! I can just feel the movement on this page! Really fun job! You're very talented and captured a sweet memory!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun fun fun! Great shot to show movement and the colours just scream happy! LOVE the titlework!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun and gorgeous layout Lizzy! The design is so super and just emulates fun!!!! Super and cute photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This really jumped out at me Lizzy! Your colours are so vibrant & I love the sense of fun that it conveys. I do hope I get a chance to join in on this challenge...fingers crossed. So good to have you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun page, love the way you did your title and how full of movement your whole page has!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)