About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 22 May 2016

DUSTY ATTIC CHALLENGE ENTRY MAY 2016

Hey there!
Since coming home from holidays, I don't seem to have found
my scrapping 'rhythm' - I'm wondering if it happened
BEFORE we went, when I decided to simply scrap.
Not enter any challenges.
That sort of monthly routine is alluding me.
So, I'm flippity-flopping around a bit now.
Decided, since I have a bit of DUSTY ATTIC chippy
left from when I was on the team, that I'd have a go at
entering their challenge this month:

I've taken the colours and the FLOWERS!
Yes, I know - but if you're feeling out of sorts.
Maybe something different will get you 'back to normal'??!!!!
Patterned paper, layered up with stencils and chipppy:
I do LOVE the dingle dangle chippy!!! So pretty :)
Stamped the frame with Staz On ink, over some paint & embossing powder:
 I also rubbed a little Mahogany Distress ink in.
Those are our camellias. I do LOVE them!
 Some shimmer above & the whole LO [small, this will be mounted on an
A4 calendar] below:
The other thing is Tom has finished building my new
shelves in. Maybe now I've [mostly] sorted
my scrappy space, I'll be able to 'get into it'.
After everything was ripped out. Unfortunately, couldn't 'save' the sink.
And the mess:
Erk!
And now:
 This is the OTHER side of my room. The dresser used to groan under
the weight of my albums. They've gone & it can look 'pretty' now!
My new shelves. So happy to have some [finally] wide enough for the albums!
And I've heaps of room. I've spread out a bit, but that's OK:)
Thanks as always for dropping in
& happy scrapping, my friends!
Lizzy ♥♥♥


22 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous piece of layered loveliness Lizzy! And WOW those camellias are beautiful :o) Loving your new storage and your crafty space looks so inviting, makes me want to play! Have a fab weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous piece of layered loveliness Lizzy! And WOW those camellias are beautiful :o) Loving your new storage and your crafty space looks so inviting, makes me want to play! Have a fab weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. New space and rearrangement can work wonders! But I do know what you mean... I've been lacking in the scrap mojo for a long time now. I get little 'pangs' to sit to something and the minute I do.... its over before it starts! Sigh.... been busy organising my next holiday - maybe that's the focus! LOL.... I'm sure you'll be back to normal before to long - especially judging by that LO of yours... very shabby chic going on there! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lo is simply STUNNING! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the chipboard and the bling!! And your space ... wow oh wow!!!!!!!! It looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh soooo gorgeous and the colors are near identical to the mood board Lizzy. Wow. And your room - dear me - it's just splendid. What a great addition - the shelves look super! Now you have room for new inspirations - eheheheh!!! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Camellias are gorgeous as is your layout...love the altered chippie pieces. ....And your scrapping space...WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers your layout is chippy and layers heaven ! nothing like just diving back into it. Your shelves look great, I seriously need some organisation in my little room

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well firstly.... love your pretty layout, just love the chippies you have used and the photo of your camellias is stunning, what a great tree!! and love your scrap space.. I am sure once you are comfortable in your new space and you know where everything is at your fingertips you will be back scrapping out a storm!! and then you are gunna need more shelves for your full albums!! hehe! I hope your monday is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Pretty page ! So much girly..colors,flowers ;) Loved the treatment you have given to the chippies !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Such a luscious page of layered goodness. Love the treatment of the Chippies with the mix of colours. Your camellia is gorgeous too. Wonderful scrap room makeover too - glad Mr Mojo has reappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning page, gorgeous details!! And wow awesome space :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, Lizzy! Your camellias are so beautiful and what a nice and cosy scrap room!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so detailed and textured layout Lizzy! love your work with chippies! )))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Honestly, every single little detail is worth a second look. Or a third.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like a really great place to scrap in!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So happy for your new scrap room Lizzy! That's soooooooo important to us crafty-obsessed girls!!!! Looks fab!!!
    I love how you altered your chippies here, so glamorous with the shimmery colors and little pearls, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. looking good, Lizzy!!! nice to have it all organized, eh? The albums look good up there!!! You have quite a few...I think I don´t have that many.

    ReplyDelete
  18. First off WOW on your new room...Just LOVE your dresser!!! Loving the treatment of your chipboard pieces...Hope we will see you more often now at the Dusty Attic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So so beautiful Lizzy!! Like walking in a garden!! And your craft room!!! Exquisite!!! Thank you for joining us at Dusty Attic for the Mood Board Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooh...pretty! LOVE the chipboard treatment!
    Ahhhh.....new shelves for more stash? *winks* Still looks like you have plenty of room for a friend (aka me) to come play with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow...those chippies are so great and love the page you created! Soft and bloomy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)