About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 13 May 2016

BLOG HOP for OFF THE RAILS!

Bit of excitement happening over at OFF THE RAILS this weekend.
We've had a blog hop going last weekend HERE.
But if you missed it, never fear, cos we are here this weekend. Sorry. Bad poetry;)
There are prizes in the offing & I've got a wee RAK to give away as well.
So, if you're interested, leave a comment at the end of this post to be in the running:)
Good luck!
Here's the inspiration board we have used. Nice and bright and happy:)

 
The brights really inspired me. And as I was unpacking a few more rolls of washi tape that jumped
into my checkout basket -you KNOW what I mean, right?
Well, I thought why not do the old make a washi background for my cards trick?
So I did! And since I had to make a Mum's day card [it was last weekend],
that got made too:)
Diagonal is, of course, easier than horizontal. The only 'trick' I have is to apply some glue to
the cardboard BEFORE I add the washi, as some of it doesn't have much 'stickability'.
 I also stash busted some old Silly words I'd cut a while agao!
 And below, I used one of those old Studio Calico fabric tags. 
Sooner or later things you think you'll never use end up being just perfect!!!
Hope this prompts your thoughts on using up YOUR washi stash! You've got from the 13th - 15th to participate. All you need do is visit each blog and leave a comment as you're hopping along.
Here are the blogs in order:
Lizzy http://lizzyhill12.blogspot.com.au YOU ARE HERE!
At the end of the hop please head back to:
and leave a comment for your chance to random draw to win a great prize
REMEMBER! To be in the draw to win my wee RAK, leave a comment here:)
Cheers & good luck ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

31 comments:

  1. Oh I just "Hate" when products jump into my checkout basket :)
    I love the final result of these cards. They really are bright and so much fun. Great use of washi, must give it a try.
    Perfect for the hop moodboard.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny thing how you get to the check out and you all that extra stuff. I mean I was only looking at it and low and behold somehow it must have stayed with me until I got to the checkout! I totally understand that! Love the bright colors and a fab way to use the washi.. It makes great tags and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun and bright.. great colours.. fun designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!!! These are soooooooooooooo fun! LOVING the bright colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Lizzy, so fun and bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful cards Lizzy! always great to use old stash, and sometimes it looks like the new one )))
    think I should use your idea with washi and made something new )))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that is a nice RAK to win , and a great use of those washi tapes that jumped into your basket, justifies it I reckon. Beautiful bright, happy cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love how you used the washi tape. So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waou!!! It is so beautiful, bright colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colourful cards Lizzy, very bright and fun and a great way to use Washi Tape. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy and bright! good luck with those naughty washi tapes who like to hop around! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and bright, its amazing how something basically simple (stripes) can look so gorgeous when created by someone with such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg... these bright cards make me happy! Love what you did with the washi tape...

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful cards, beautiful colors. Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful colorful cards Lizzy!
    You are giving me ideas, thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful colorful cards Lizzy!
    You are giving me ideas, thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love my washi....and how cool do these cards look lizzy....Magnificent.
    Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your bright cards, Lizzy, such a great use of washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome Lizzy! I love your bright, effective designs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome Lizzy! I love your bright, effective designs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fun cards! The pink and green is my definite favorite for sure :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What fun cards! The pink and green is my definite favorite for sure :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such fun cards and great way to use our washi :)
    Love the bright colours for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your Washi tape background paper is so bright and cheerful, Lizzy! All of them are just first-rate designs!! (Please leave me out of the draw, hun, as I've got a piggie supply of everything and would love the prize to go to someone with less!!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love all of the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A great design and love the fun and bright colours! ;-) Just funtabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous use of those washi tape! LOVE how bright and happy these turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)