About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 27 April 2016

The Birthday Boy:

Our youngest [atm!!] Grand Boy turned one in February.
This one's for him!
Ollie loves his food. So I figured it was 'right' to capture him
eating these birthday treats:)
I have had this sheet of Little Yellow Bicycle pp since I STARTED SCRAPPING!!!
Loved the animals along the bottom. So, I added the parcel [acrylic from Scraptastic]
& flair [Freckled Fawn, I think?? Very Old, too!].
The elephant above was cut from Kaisercraft patterned paper with my Brother
Scan'N'Cut machine. That made it easy!
I also created a stencil with my machine, then used Stampin' Up ink
through it to create those background triangles. Some I outlined to make pop a bit.
And the arrow and wood sun are Cocoa Vanilla
 It makes me feel GOOOOD to mix old stuff with new! 
 There are a pile of rub ons all over the show. A win from ARCHISCRAPS
challenge.....they are October Afternoon & the BEST I've used in ages. They
went on soooo easily:)
 Decided the plain wood camera from Happy Scatters needed some 'extras'.
So, added the rub on 'life', the enamel dot, the flair from APOCD [no longer around,
sadly ;(] & the 'happy' is Cocoa Vanilla. Oh! And that tab is Studio Fourteen 40. YUM!
The camera is strategically placed to cover a little
girl who was taking the focus of the photo off Ollie!!
 More rub ons to the right of the photo of Ollie scoffing his cake!
And the little giraffe is a die cut from Provo Craft. I was lucky to
see a local scrapper was 'destashing' and it came in a little animal set,
which I really, really love:)
Lastly a closie of all those rub ons. That was FUN!!!
Bet you've got some of them lurking in the darkness of your stash.....
g'arn! Get 'em out....USE 'em!!!!!
Cheers for now, Lizzy ♥♥♥

GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:

16 comments:

  1. That stitched up ellie just captured my attention right from the get-go! Love how bright and happy this page is with all those vibrant enamel dots everywhere! Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fave, you have captured Ollie's first birthday beautifully. The look on his face...... adorable ! Love this page Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet. What a little cutie having a birthday. I still have some of that gorgeous paper and some tags too, I think. You've made it sing with little Ollie the star of the show. Such a fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the cute animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute layout Lizzy! Adore these cute animals and Ollie is sooo sweet here!
    and always great to use old stash! )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely! Very cute photos and love all the sweet animals! That first year went so fast! I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, so proud of you! I am heading in your direction paper wise! Just used my last kit up and now it's done to digging in the stash which makes me happy! ;-) Hugs for such a cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love an easy to use rub on. I found some really old Maya Road ones the other day and they were perfect. BUt they aren't all like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super cute layout Lizzy, just love all those added adorable embellishments too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this fun page Lizzy, you totally have the happy knack of artful scattering of lots of cute quirky embellishments so it's full of interest without taking focus off the picture. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizzy this is fab - love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic layout with such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is such a little cutie and he is so enjoying that cupcake!! Doesn't time fly .. Wow!! His first Birthday and what a fabulous page with all those cute little animals, etc. just perfect!! Love, love, love this page Lizzy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful fun! I've been looking through your blog and I love your style! Are you on Instagram? I'm melissa404040 if you are. Would love to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful fun! I've been looking through your blog and I love your style! Are you on Instagram? I'm melissa404040 if you are. Would love to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodness! This is just super cute! I love those cute animals and all the scattered bits of cuteness!

    P/s: LOVE when they relish all edible stuff. Hate the ages when they stuck getting picky...;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)