About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 13 April 2016

SPLASH!

We live near the water. It's a BIG part of our life. And here's Ollie
having a wonderful time in it:)
For this page I got out a stencil from A TIME TO CREATE, some Atelier
moulding paste and some ink sprays.
And LOTS of rub ons. Some from my win at ARCHISCRAPS.
Some from in the cupboard!
Plus some COCOA VANILLA die cuts - the beauty of these is you get
LOTS for your money...the cute flair is from MITRA....I think it's
SCRAPTASTIC..
And a closie of that cute puffy sticker 'banner':
Added some stars, some enamel dots... 
A lovely Cocoa Vanilla flair. Fitted the theme to a tee!
Blessings from me & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
TIME TO CREATE [beaut online shop!!!]




16 comments:

  1. Being from North Dakota, where everyone drives over an hour to the lake in the summertime for the weekend, you can color me jealous. This page gives such an impressionistic feel of the beach with its blues and sandy tones. I just adore the flowing, artfully placed word play, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lizzy! Happy birthday for yesterday! I trust you had a wonderful day where ever you are! I hope you had as much fun as your grand boy in this photo! He is having a good Time! Fabulous embellies, Love the soft colors on your background too! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - essence of Summer on a page. You've captured the Bliss of a Babe in water and it's truly special. Fab background, love the random rubons and the flairs are perfect. I missed your birthday too. Hope you were doing something wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!! LOVING the photo and the background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background on this one and you have really made your photo pop with the black outlines. A fave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely summery page!! Sweet little Ollie<3 Your BG with all words ar just gorgeous Lizzy!! Have a great day!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely layout Lizzy! adore this MM background and beautiful colour palette! those little details make your page so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun page! LOVE the little pops of colour and texture sprinkled all over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the splash of beachy colors on this one and not to forget the cute little flairs n words :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the splash of beachy colors on this one and not to forget the cute little flairs n words :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the background! I'm such a rub on fan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to be near the water! That is another lovely page with a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhhh so cute! I love it when you do water pages! HUGS there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous page...love your artsy background and those Cocoa Vanilla pieces are so pretty too. Love the mixed media background dear Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a delightful photo of your grand boy .. he is having so much fun, you can't help but smile!! A delightful page too Lizzy!! Perfect beachy colours on the background and I love that puffy banner too .. so cute!! Seems I missed your birthday!! .. many happy returns and hope you had a wonderful day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous page and that photo is sooo precious! Love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)