About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 24 April 2016

Some Ideas for boxes over at OFF THE RAILS & a CCC card:

Hey there! 
I'm a keen up-cycler if it's of  'useful' things. And boxes are all sorts of useful,
in my book!
So for my TUTORIAL over at OFF THE RAILS this month I show
 you some of the useful boxes I've created, if this idea floats your boat,
pop on over for a look-see....

Meanwhile, I FORGOT about sharing my CCC  swap card.
This went to GRETA in the USA & it was based on
the sketch for the month:
The flower actually came off the box that held a bunch of flowers
my DH gave me for our wedding anniversary. Everything's up for grabs
when you're a scrapper, right?!!
Happy Scrapping one and all ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha! My boyfriend laughs all over the place when I save random bits of rubbish for cardmaking. Totally love all the texture here and I'm sure Greta agrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll save anything if I think I can find a use for it.

    I love the combination of the print paper with that green..they seem made for each other

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep everything is usable for a scrapper! Love the swap card, great autumny colors! And off to off the rails for a looksie! I hope your travels are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Autumn colours on your card and of course we must save all things useful for us scrappers :) Off to see your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely .. have to save all sorts of random sh... errr stuff for our cards and layouts!! LOL!! Gorgeous swap card!! Love the colours and you sure have got the upcycling nailed!! Will pop over to OTR to take a look at the boxes!! Safe travels wherever you may be!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! LOVING the leaves and the layered flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous and it makes me think of my favourite season of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!! Good upcyling, just in time for Earth Day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so nice creation Lizzy! love these colours and textures, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Love the colors and textures. My name is Lisa and I am a garbage collector. Even the girls at work know to bring me interesting pieces of packaging or other items they might throw away. Lol! So glad I found you ladies. Thank the heavens for mitra! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)