About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 7 April 2016

Scrapbooking Memories Magazine LO:

Hullo!
I am VERY bad at remembering what I've had on my blog
regarding LOs that get accepted for our local Aussie Scrapbooking
Memories magazine. I THINK I had this one up briefly, 
but I'm not sure! So roll your eyes if you've seen it & be glad
Old Age forgetfulness hasn't struck you yet!
And here is the whole page:
LOL....bg stamps, layered with other stamps, then rub-ons and finally some die cuts etc.
The only things NOT Kaisercraft are the ink, Glimmer Glaze and pen.
I had fun 'creating' the 'love' clocks:

And the fussy cut frame worked well with the saying:

And the squirrel had me squealing with delight - he's so old, but still, oh-so cuuuute!!!
I added some pen work for definition......
Funny how some pages you really like. Usually I love lots of colour,
but I think it's the photo here, of course.... & in another couple of months
I'll have to get a photo of my Big Boy with his THREE little ones....
Yup! Looks like we're getting #3 Grand Boy:):)
Happy Scrapping now ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
















14 comments:

  1. I personally do NOT remember seeing this one and I do stalk you quite regularly...LOVE THIS! It's happy happy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Grandma!!! LOVING this!! LOVING that photo and all the Kraft goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout, what a special photo! And congrats on grand boy #3! Hope you are enjoying your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Lizzy. I love the black and white and such an awesome photo. Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the page, with its definition; but I'm also very struck by the fact that you still have a magazine. If only!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is just so gorgeous!! Such a precious photo and I love the black & white with the touches of kraft. Congratulations on grandboy 3 .. can't wait to see that page. Love, love, love this one!! Have a great weekend Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful LO Lizzy! love this little mixed-media bg, look so masculine and soft in the same time )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Lizzy, just love your background work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME, AMAZING, LOVELY!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Love it! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing...I love all your background work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen this one before , still love it. Love your stamping on this one, such a gorgeous photo and that chipmunk is a bit cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one darling photo...scrapped to perfection. LOVE the stamping here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful, I'm going to try and do more stamping on layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...this is really gorgeous and I looove the styling and design here! Fab colouring too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)