About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 21 April 2016

MY COVER FOR SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES MAGAZINE:

Quite a time ago, as in 2015, I was THRILLED to get
my LO accepted for the cover of Scrapbooking Memories
magazine. You can see it on the sidebar, but I thought, since
I was having a 'clean up' - I should change this post from 'draft'!
Here is my page:
Oh, I soooo enjoyed using these colours. And I sooo enjoyed doing this bg
 Acrylic paint on gesso....then some embossed silver,
with some stamping, using some 7 Dots Studio stamps. 

 For this little trooper, life REALLY does begin at 5!!!!
 Some of my bg work.......
 Dusty Attic flowers....glitter tape from American Crafts...
Thanks for all your lovely comments & kind words:)
Blessings ~ Lizzy xo

14 comments:

  1. Love love love love love this!!! LOVING that sweet photo, the title and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great photo and lovely layout Lizzy! your background is amazing as always! love these colours )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning page Lizzy!! Your background is amazing and allows that sweet photo to take prominence .. and what a wonderful double celebration!! Gorgeous colour .. love the touches of silver .. great design!! Love, love, love this .. definitely a fave!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Lizzy, a wonderful layout worthy of a cover!! fabulous back ground.. I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the cover Lizzie - how exciting and well deserved with this special layout. Gorgeous photo, lovely colours and a good news story too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it made a striking cover..and made for a sell out issue

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Lizzy! Glad you pulled this one out for us to take a big ole peek at! The blue is awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING!!! It is perfectly besutiful!!! Thanks for sharing ♡ Hope everything is well with you and yours♡ Take Care!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING!!! It is perfectly besutiful!!! Thanks for sharing ♡ Hope everything is well with you and yours♡ Take Care!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout for a special milestone. Love the silver and the flair is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what it feels like to be cancer free (as you know), so I totally agree that life begins at five!
    Beautiful layout. I love the painted background. Well done.
    xx
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's absolutely gorgeous Lizzie, really deserved a cover spot! Love the artsy background,my he composition and all the perfectly chosen pretties! Brilliant page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! This is amazing! Love love love your work with the bg! And that little girl is so cute! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a stunning page that well deserved the front cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)