About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 19 March 2016

Sand Pit Love....

.... that's our Ollie! Give him a bucket & a shovel & it doesn't
matter where he is, he's happy:)
The family have moved now - so I'm glad I had some photos of where
they lived. Nice for the kids to look back on in 20 years or so, I daresay. 
Did you see above? HAND STITCHING. 'Rustic' style. Which means I couldn't
be bothered measuring the holes...... [winks!]
The little cork bits are from the Happy Scatters etsy shop. Cute! And
lots of Cocoa Vanilla goodies including the pp & the alphas above.
The little green shovel under the title is
a sticker from Jo...worked well there, I thought:)
 I am really enjoying scrapping Ollie atm. Those little clouds were a gift
made from a Lawn Fawn die. A few bits of older collections, like the
arrows & vellum star & 'hey dude' circle cut from old pp.....
 The little house below is a transparency from Basic Grey, I think:)
And that's it! No ink splatters even here. I just wanted to create
a slightly 'retro' look to match my little Grand Boy....think it worked!
Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:

21 comments:

  1. The stitching is the perfect little extra touch. It's delightfully clear to see how much you enjoyed scrapbooking your subject on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable - love little boy layouts and this is a corker. The elements clustered around the centre are perfect and the rays of sunshine lead into the star into the middle. Gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lizzy!! How qute is'nt THIS!!!! You are a master of getting clusters to perfection!!! So many details yet not messy at all!!! Lovely!!!! And how nice for you and them to have this memory kept in a few years!!! Have a nice weekend my friend♡ Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzy! You are very lucky to have such gorgeous grand boys to scrap! ollie looks like he is happy in the sand with his sand toys! Fabulous page, love the sun rays and your journalling in them.. great little embellies too.. I hope you have enjoying your weekend! very hot up here....not sure where our autumn is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its adorable..The sunburst pattern,clouds cute school kids wow..you have thought about everything !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layout of Ollie. Love how the sun rays direct your eye to your gorgeous grandson. This whole layout is perfection and look at you sewing around the border :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this vintage looking page! That sun paper made me want some! So pretty! Happy weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I just love love love love this! LOVING that photo, the colors, the design ... just LOVE it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's adorable layout, it really is, very retro and that hand stitching gives such a cool effect to this lo. All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome page!! It reminds me a bit of Sassafras, don't know why, maybe it's the "retro"? But I so love love love the end result!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my. This is toooooooo cute! LOVE the photo and all the cute embellishments! He looks so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable layout design; perfect for the sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful details as always Lizzy! and write journalling on the sun ray is soooo great idea! also your hand stitching look so awesome and gives intresting texture! adore this LO )))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable page, love the design and cute embellishments too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your busy layouts and I wish I could do the same but mine always look so messy, in fact they look like they've been made by a toddler who's been given a pack of stickers for the first time and just wants to stick them all down anywhere lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is amazing how all kids are drawn to sand pits :) lovely photo and great layout. The clouds are super cool and way to go on using all your stash. I think I should do that instead of buying more especially as I haven't created anything in forever :D Love this page of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute page indeed and the sun does radiate from that little munchkin! ;-) Love the retro look....so fun and funky! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Must have missed this one on my feed .. love it!! You Grandboy is such a cutie and he is so obviously happy in the sand pit .. gorgeous!! Love the rays and those cute little clouds and the little house transparency and .. heck, I just love it all. Another sweet page to brighten the day!! Thank you too so much Lizzy for the lovely comments you always leave on my blog .. makes my day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a stroll down memory lane. Love the illustrations you used Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. So vibrant and a perfect layout to document sandpit love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)