About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 6 February 2016

LESSology ~ #55: PRETTY TASSLES...

Now, here's one to stretch your creativity!
Do you have tassles hanging around? Now, keep your minds clean;)
Cos that's our LESSOLOGY CHALLENGE this month:)
I don't. Not even any old ones from curtains. But I DID find
a stamp that was a tassle one. Who knew??!!! I didn't 'til I looked!
 AND Anna U had made me some cute little hearts with some trailing cotton
ends...so I cut them, tucked 'em up & figured they looked like a tassle.
I did the same with the crochet circle I used, too. 
Can you see that ripped bit of a button card? Recycled element...
 ...as are the buttons, & the 'happy birthday'. Pulled off an old card;)
I've popped rows of Holtz tissue tape between each row of stamped tassles on
the background.
We would LOVE you to show us what you can come up with for our
Tassle challenge at LESSology this month!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Lizzy! Great idea with the stamping! Love the butterfly on the little doiley! I hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the colours Lizzy and that pale turquoise butterfly makes my heart sing! Is she a chipboard or a die? I long to add her to my collection. I'm probably down to my last 50 butterflies. A girl can never have to many eh? But enough nonsense. A new fave for me - this card is stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo creative! Love every element you used for your card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!! Beautiful card!!! Love the colors and I am happy to see you find ways to use the hearts ♡ Lovely!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would have thought a tassle stamp ! and what a fabulous job you have done with the challenge. I like how you have used the butterfly tissue paper, a beautiful stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh I must have another look at LEssology, I love those challenges - and funnily enough, I've been making tassels just lately with a huge stash of old embroidery threads I was given, so they might just come in handy. Love your card, with the sweet found treasures and the gorgeous colour combo :o) Annie C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lizzy! I must admit I snuck a peek to this one already! So pretty! Hugs there dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and that butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beauty! I've never seen a tassle stamp before: doesn't it make a wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful, Lizzy! Love this neutral background and bright accents! especially the gold one )))

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to get tassles on your card, it's really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolute gorgeous and totally brilliant!! Love the mix of stamping and washi on the background and that gorgeous butterfly sets everything off so beautifully!! Definitely a new fave!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...absolutely love this! So pretty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is like everyone has already said....very pretty!

    P/s: I cut off the backs of my buttons so that they are "flatter".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)