About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 18 February 2016

CCC SWAP FOR JANUARY ~ 2016

Hi there! There is always a lag time between when our cards are
due for the CCC & the reveal. After all, they have to fly to many
different parts of the world, And that takes time.
This month I used the sketch to create this card. It
went to my bloggy pal, Gail, in Norway :)
White card became blue with the help of distress inks, following the ideas
I got from AUDREY BLAIZOT. It's a common one, but I think
she demonstrates it really well in her video.
Then I added some bokeh with heat embossing over it.
On the back of the finished card, I stamped 'made with love'.
Then accidentally cleaned it on the envelope.
So it then got decorated too!!!
 My whole card. I was given that little bird in a pocket letter swap.
And the flair is from Adri du Preez, Lynette J's mate. 
Contact her if you're interested in getting some. They are LOVELY:)
I hope Gail liked this card. It was great fun making it.
Cheers for now ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. So cooool !!! Love, love this super cute card Lizzy. The bokeh, the shimmer and the cute wee bird. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING the circles and the little birdie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! just ADORABLE!!! The bookeh with shimmer is awesome!!! i am pretty sure Gail did a happy dance when she got it :) Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice card Lizzy! love this bokeh effect and heat embossing ))) also bright accent look sooo good here! and cute bird makes me smile ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reckon she would have! Love the birdie and the bokeh effect too! Another hot day.... Sigh...melting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Lizzy!! Love the little bird and the background is fabulous! I know your friend will adore this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well normally I dont find your work cute but I have to say all those awww sweet, aww cute comments come out with this one. It is so ....CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure she'll love it. That's quite a trip it's making, all the way to Norway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is too cute, Lizzy, seriously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally dig this card! I always enjoy your background method with the different sized dots...so pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a cute card, I'm going to try so hard to make some more cards this year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card and envelope! Very sweet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)