About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 22 February 2016

ANOTHER FREAKING SCRAPPY CHALLENGE ~ FEBRUARY 16

Good day! I don't seem to get to play with AFSC that often these days.
Too many challenges; not enough time! But this one 'tickled my fancy'!
February you may use one full sheet of paper only,
and all other pieces of paper in the layout must be
from your scraps. One embellishment must be
leftover from a package where you have used your
favourite embellies from it already, and have not 
ound a use for the one you choose yet.
Since this year is my scrap busting year [cough, splutter....well. I'm TRYING!!!!] this
worked a treat! My paper choice - all double sided, which helped:
The 'xoxo' little scallop sticker was from my scrappy mate JO, ages ago.....
& I do LOVE my enamel dots, but these are VERY old ones, too:)
I even CUT FLOWERS out of some of the floral paper. Move OVER
YES! You DO need to see a photo of my fussy cutting. Giggles....
And on the page:
 And I'm enamoured with these Pink Paislee puffy stickers. Which might not be
that old..... !!!!
Such a LOT of fussy cutting. For me, I mean!!!
I really liked the way this turned out. Doing the KISS principle here.
You haven't heard of it? Keep It Simple Sweetheart/Stupid. Whichever
you prefer!!!!
Anyways, I'd like to thank AFSC for a wonderful challenge this month!
Blessings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

25 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout - I love how you have black as a combining element on all the PP´s !!! looks really fab! great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh that sounds like a difficult challenge for sure! But in usual Lizzy fashion, you pulled it off brilliantly. I was just thinking that I should try out a card using a ton of paper bits and now I just might have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO LIZZY! queen of flower fussy cutting!! Yes I feel threatened!! hehe!! But look how wonderful those flowers look!! The whole layout looks wonderful.. fabulous layering under your photo, love the puffy sticker too.. great take on the challenge!! i love it! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page, Lizzy--great picture! Love your flowers & the pretty gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach a fresh, fun and funky page Lizzy. Bonus points for the fussy cutting !! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy page!!! Lovely layers and your fussy cutting is something extra seems like maschine cut, perfect!! And the pops of red is just YUM!!! Love it ALL!!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect page also for SIWAS challenge this month ;)
    I recognised the stickers, there were from one of my amazing winning: the whole Pebbles collection!!
    it really is a long time we know each other through our common passion, I am so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude! Terrific take on that challenge...did you outline your select paper with a thick black sharpie? I am guessing that is how you made those POP like you did, makes me wanna try that immediately! Totally dig this layout, you fussy cutting queen! hugs for stash busting and playing along with LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ROCKED IT!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the layers and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved loved it.the paper pieced flowers very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved loved it.the paper pieced flowers very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of the layers, it's very striking! I made a layout using all of my scraps the other day and I really felt like I achieved something :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kiss technique works wonderfully with this . The layers behind the black and white photo work a treat and that fussy cutting..... Just the right amount , the perfect touch .Thank you for joining in at AFSC. I have a bit of catching up to do from being away. We had a really nice couple of days away

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like how this turned out too! You've pulled it together very nicely with the black

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, love, love this layout! You kept it simple (Yes, I giggled at the KISS. I'm impressed with the fussy cutting and the doodling too.
    Thanks for visiting mine,
    Happy Tuesday,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Lizzy I REALLY love this! It came together so well and really packs a punch. A fave! And lol re the fussy cutting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Lizzy I REALLY love this! It came together so well and really packs a punch. A fave! And lol re the fussy cutting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous Lizzy!! Have missed some of your posts but trying to catch up today and I love this!! You did some fussy cutting!!!!! and it is wonderful!! I can never get fussy cut flowers to look good in a cluster but you aced it .. they are so pretty. A fresh, fun and arty page .. absolutely stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful layout Lizzy! love those little flowers and black accents, look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome layout, Lizzy! Seriously loving everything about it, you've got so many of my favorite elements on your page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the minimalistic look Lizzy and love the brighter colours on the white background...awesome fussy cutting something I rarely do. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great use of scraps! This layout results fresh and young, so colorful... I love it! Thanks for sharing at AFSC. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey...that challenge sounds like what I do on all my layouts..*winks*
    LOVE how yours turned out! Ahhh...those colours just scream happy.

    P/s: I'm nowhere near making a dent in my scrap stash....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A pretty and happy page and so love the fresh and light feel of this page! Super photo and awesome fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this Lizzy...and you used flowers, albeit fussy cut flowers. I still have some of that collection in my stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)