About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 25 February 2016

A TIPS POST for OFF THE RAILS:

Good day my scrappy friends!
Today I've got a tips post for you.
Most of us have die cutting machines of some sort - be it a Big Shot,
Sizzix, Cricut, Silhouette,
or Brother Scan'n'Cut [my newest toy!], for example.
How do you store yours?
I've got how I store mine up over at
OFF THE RAILS.
Take a peek if you're interested!!
 And as always ~ happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Loved your idea of the easy storage and also easy finding! Admittedly I have a draw and it's a bit of a mess to find the pieces I need!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)