About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

ARCHI-SCRAPS CHALLENGE

I really liked the challenge over at ARCHI-SCRAPS this month.
And since some of my fave scrappers are on the DT this year,
I thought I'd join in. Here's the inspiration pic:
And you need to use 'something with water'. So I used my ink
sprays through some stencils.
I took the colours -  pink, soft white, and touch of blue/green
from the photo as well as the idea of love - since the Taj Mahal
is a shrine built cos of a great love.
So, I have a wedding day page:
 Layers of stamping and tags & washi...
 And of COURSE, a few flair!!! Some plasterer's tape sneaking out from behind the photo...
 My title. The 'always' is my writing, cut out of coaster board with my
Brother Scan N Cut...then I went around the edge in gold.
I have to thank Jo R & Yvonne Y for some of those sitckers!
 Just got those plastic hearts from Heidi Swapp. I know they're older, but
I do love them so!!
That's my son & his wife on the left, and all her family.....really love the photo! 
So pleased I've scrapped it:)
Thanks for looking. ARCHI-SCRAPS is a small challenge blog,
that has a 'different' slant for scrapping your pages. Take a peek!
Blessings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

20 comments:

  1. Oh!!! Beautiful Lizzy!!! And such a awsome memory to scrap ♡ FAB!!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, beautiful soft colour combinations, gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS PAGE MAKES ME HAPPY! I dunno, can't put my finger on it but I can feel the love from here and it just makes me smile! Love the hearts so pretty and soft! Rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I get to say thank you for joining in at Archiscraps :) I love all your bits of inspiration that you took from the challenge and created your beautiful page. You have tied the colours together perfectly and the page has a lovely softness to it, with a touch of gold

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the post on dashboard I was like ...Hey thats Our TajMahal !! Loved the soft bg you have created for the Layout !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks wonderful Lizzy, just love all the details on your back ground, every time I have another look I see something more.. a great family photo too.. and thank you for joining in with the challenge over at Archiscraps this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something a bit different this time. Soft, subtle and very pretty. A special occasion to remember and you've captured the beauty and emotion of the day. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New favourite? I think this is beautiful! I love where you took the prompt. We were watching a programme about India last night and we were all agreed we'd love to see the Taj Mahal. And now you have proved you don't have to be there to appreciate its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the hearts and that photo!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Masking is fabulous - love how you've carried those semi-transparent love hearts into the background too! What a gorgeous photo indeed! Love the criteria and the inspo photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so wonderful and detailed layout Lizzy! love every detail of it! and so happy faces on the photo - just adore it)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Lizzy!! Love the background with all the hearts ('specially the transparent ones) and such a wonderful photo!! A fabulous take on the challenge!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lizzy this is so beautiful and you have created such a soft layout. Your extensive background work looks amazing and well worth the effort. Thanks for playing along at ARchiscraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love that inspiration photo. Just gorgeous and your take on it is wonderful. Love the colours and such a nice pic too. Love how you cut the title. I will have to try that on my Silly machine. OMG I seriously need to nail that thing this year :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!,thanks for joining us at Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful background , this layout is fabulous and so suits the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A real masterpiece! Thrilled to have you pick up the challenge at Archi-scraps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty and soft page! Love the background and colours you chose! Awesome! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, I love how the busy layout adds calmness to the beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)