About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 23 December 2015

SCRAP IT WITH A SONG ~ DECEMBER:

Hi there! The lovely gang over at SCRAP IT WITH A SONG
have an easy peasy ROCK SONG to join in with ~ So I did, using 
the words 'now and forever' from 'For the rest of my Life':
 Thought I'd pop the 'out-take' and 'nice' photo of the family announcing
the imminent arrival of #5 of the family on a LO. Hence the 'high five' above
makes more sense, yes?
 I've use a new numbers Funky Flair besides an older one from 3rd Eye that
unfortunately no longer exist.
 Mitra sent me that fun 'fun' word [??!!!] & the 'card' is cut from Scraptastic
card stock. I wish it didn't cost so much to get it posted to
Australia ~ Otherwise I would most deffo order their kits!
 The arrow I've created then cut with my Bro Scan N Cut....I thought this was a
fun way of journaling about this next bubba. And the whole page:
There's some neat prizes up for grabs at SCRAP IT WITH A SONG
this month, too..... hope you can join in!!!
Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

GOODIES from and THANKS to:

19 comments:

  1. Lovely lay-out! Super how you added the 12 weeks info about the next bubba, haha.
    Greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so inspirational with your scrapbooking and little details Lizzy...now I just cant resist giving this challenge a go too...this love song ROCKS... and so does your amazing journal and art xx TFs and Merry Christmas to you and all your family <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo even more the second time I saw it on that stunning layout! love how you used the fun fun word, LOL! Super cool layout! I wish shipping was cheaper too for your sake! Well, if we wait long enough, Amazon will have drones delivering stuff here and then will work on taking over the rest of the world...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vibrant and happy layout to mark the exciting news. Love the flairs and the font used for the forever and ever quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well congrats to you all on the new addition coming next year! Fabulous layout, love the design! And Merry Christmas ...again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love , Love, Love it!! It really catch the whole thing <3 FAB!!! And lots of happy colors, YAM!!! Love Anna XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so funny!
    I love the pictures, the added "thoughts" in picture, the colors and the fun.
    Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is lovely! Many congratulations to them. And if I don't get back here again a very Merry Christmas to you and all of yours. Have a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your beautiful layout, thank you to joining us at SIWAS this month!
    Happy Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant way to document the happy announcement!! Such a happy page with fabulous bright colour and lots of fun embellies!! Love this!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family Lizzy and my very best wishes for a wonderful 2016!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!!! Stunning Layout!!! I love it :D
    thanks for playing with SIWAS

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is the BEST photo ever and LOVING that you scrapped it!! This is just simply AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehhehehe - just adorable - wow - so fun. SMILING big Lizzy. j.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful layout and great take on the song. Congratulations on #5. Merry Christmas too. Thank you for joining us at SIWAS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh love this layout Lizzy! this bright background and words on the photo work so good! and numbers and flairs are my favs )))

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always add such fun elements to your page and this is one of those super examples! ;-) It's fun, fresh and the photo's so fabulous! Love your style Lizzy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful layout and happy news, how great to take a photo for the announcement of no.3 ! Love all the numbers you used ! Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS !

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this!!! perfect!!!! both the photos and the design!!! fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)