About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

LASTING MEMORIES challenge #2 ~ GUEST DESIGNING...

Hi! I'm back with the LASTING MEMORIES challenge #2,
which is National BROWNIE day... to celebrate love of that fudgy
chocolatey delish sweet!
I took a bit of a twist and found another older photo to scrap.
My youngest son stars:
 Wish I had started scrapping 20 years ago. Memories fade so fast...
never mind! At least I still have the photos!!
 Oh, he was a cutie!
 For this page I made a little folder - the 'live laugh life', above, with
the gold clip opens to reveal the journaling, below:
 I kept this page 'CAS':
Thanks for looking & I do hope, between the busy-ness
of this month you have a chance to join in at LASTING MEMORIES!
Cheers, Lizzy ♥♥♥

NB: AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, I TEND TO WORK AHEAD
FOR ANY SCRAPPY WORK I'M GIVEN. 
SINCE I CREATED THESE PAGES, THE CHALLENGES
HAVE BEEN ALTERED SLIGHTLY FOR A FESTIVE SLANT. 
All the latest info can be found over at
LASTING MEMORIES!

17 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this Lizzy!! Love all the "white" space and the doodling!! And... everything!!!! <3 Go girl!! Anna xo ps such a sweet little boy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. How precious. I just love your journaling. Always heartfelt and tells the story. I love the messy food thing but hubby would freak out and have to take deep breaths.....lol.
    Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable. A memorable moment and heartfelt journalling make for a lovely page. Interesting that his personality hasn't changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes that photo is gorgeous! Love that chocolatey smile! And fabulous cas design.. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock star! Love love love that photo! Super cool page! Makes me want....a BROWNIE and to hop right up and scrap! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this! LOVING that sweet photo and all the little details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha Tim is going to love you for this :) I love old photo's something very special about them. Love that you have the journallling behind the card and the words on the card so spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..CAS ,kraft and cute photo ! Wonderful page !

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful layout Lizzy! love these bright accents on this lovely kraft background! and it's so great to read your journalling about past times! )))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear!
    The stitching on Veronica's page for SIWAS is already in the beautiful paper from Paper House ;)
    http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/catalog/product/view/id/10005/s/wedding-day-tags-double-sided-open-stock-paper/?___SID=U#.VmfzYnarRaQ

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I'd been scrapbooking 20 years ago too. National Brownie Day? How did I not know about this? I glad you recorded it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. NOthing better than a happy kid and a messy face. Love it! Great layout and choices of elements. Thanks for joining us as GDT at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, one to embarrass the kids with now they is grown. Great LO. Hey Lizzy, the CCC post is up http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/2015/12/january-16-card-chain-challenge-sign-up.html I just signed up so if you are quick you will be able to sign up after me ROFL. Would love to have some Lizzy art on the wall. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the clean look and design and the kraft so super! Also, the messy little character...just so sweet! Those messy food photo's are the best! They will always remain our babies, no matter how old they get!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a great page with a gorgeous photo. I'm the same as you, I wish I'd found scrapping when Maddie was a baby because the memories would have been sharper in my mind and I would have taken a lot more photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply adorable photo!! The cutest ones are always the messy ones I reckon'!! Love this page Lizzy .. the photo, the hidden journaling and such precious memories .. even if they are a bit difficult to remember!! LOL!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww...this is so cute! LOVE the photo!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)