About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 22 December 2015

LASTING MEMORIES #4 Challenge ~ December 2016:

Last, last, lucky last of my Guest Designer LOs
for LASTING MEMORIES..... 
I've enjoyed the ride immensely!
This challenge is celebrating MAKE CUT OUT SNOWFLAKES
DAY! Seriously. Well, fussy cutting I did NOT!
My Brother Scan'n'Cut came out to play.
Then I used said snow flakes for a stencil. Seems WEIRD
doing a winter page - but I guess 1/2 the world IS in winter atm!
 Thought I'd get my MM on for this one!
Used Dusty Attic texture paste, dabbing around the stencil with
some plastic, then added heat embossing over the top, randomly!
 I am so happy my sewing machine has decided it will zig zag again,
after a couple of years break!!!
 The stars have all been coated in white nail polish.
 I'm sure you're surprised by that - not!!!


 Thanks for looking and for following my adventures at LASTING MEMORIES.
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

NB: AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, I TEND TO WORK AHEAD
FOR ANY SCRAPPY WORK I'M GIVEN. 
SINCE I CREATED THESE PAGES, THE CHALLENGES
HAVE BEEN ALTERED SLIGHTLY FOR A FESTIVE SLANT. 
All the latest info can be found over at
LASTING MEMORIES!

14 comments:

  1. a lovely wintery layout, tis hard to think of snow when its so hot in Oz in Dec. We are having beautiful rain here atm, didn't wake up till 9.30 am !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time you use the phrase "I added XYZproduct randomly" I just want to smack you. Your better randomly than the whole rest of the bloggy world is when they are trying!! This page is sheer winter genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lizzy! I really like that colour scheme. Subtle yet effective. You're having fun with that Scan'n'Cut aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lizzy! I really like that colour scheme. Subtle yet effective. You're having fun with that Scan'n'Cut aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWSERS!!!! This is STUNNING Lizzy!!! I love it to pieces!!!! The stiches, the layers, the BG work the WHOLE LO!!!
    New favorite, check!!! Thanks for sharing my friend!! Anna XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really COLD! You have conjured up the scene perfectly and it's not even winter with you: now that's clever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another corker from Chez Lizzie. I had a snort when reading Beccas remarks!!!!! Ha Ha. You truly are the Queen of random, which just seems to land in the right place :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful snow layout! love the bg and texture and great journalling )))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this! LOVING the colors and those snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well we have really hot beach weather here so that is a cool layout for me . Love the blues and the snowflakes.
    I thought you were a professional fussy cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we have pretend winter here at the moment...I haven't even dug out the real winter jacket..but I'm not complaining...it can stay like this until April....Love your layout! Super cool snow flake page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have anything but winter here at the moment! Quite warm.. This looks fabulous, love the white on the background like soft snow and love the big snowflakes too! I hope you are ready for Christmas! Not quite here just a few last minute salads to make tomorrow! So if I don't get back have a very merry Christmas lizzy whatever you are up to! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The perfect colours for a snowy page! Love the background and the super layers under the photo! Gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)