About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 12 December 2015

DECEMBER DUSTY ATTIC CHALLENGE - STARRING WALLY...

Hullo there, Scrappy Friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my take on our 
DUSTY ATTIC
December challenge's mood board:

I've taken some of the colours and the idea of the pillows.
Starring Wally. Making himself comfortable! Can you see the 
COGS FRAME SET peeking out on the left?
I had some empty space at the bottom of this page, so added some
patterned paper..then repeated this in other places on my page, for 
a bit of a change:)
That's our Wally dog! The top quote is from the HASHTAG SAYINGS #1 set and
then I've placed a separate hashtag to match in front of the dreams word, which
is from the WORD PACK #17
Actually, I used a few of the LOVELY Dusty Attic words on this page - 
just to show you the great variety in the STORE.
Like these ones:
Sweeeeet, huh??!!!!! These are a great size for titles.
They're from the WORD PACK #4. And I do ADORE
the little birds - it's the details on the Dusty Attic chippy that is
so clever - can you see the tiny leaves along the branch? So delicate!
All the chippy on this page was coloured with a white Sharpie
paint pen. Worked a treat. You don't lose the details.
Here's what I mean:
Gorgeous, eh? LOVE this FEATHER CHARM #4!!!
And here's it the whole page:)
makes a bit of statement too, eh???!!!
Thanks for looking & happy scrapping,
Lizzy.

18 comments:

  1. Hey Lizzy...sorry for not popping round sooner! You are sure right...December December!!!! LOL...such a cute page and Wally looks right and home on those new cushions! LOL...nothing is sacred...especially in a dogs world!! Love those chippies too....fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a bit of a dogs life here too with our two dogs! Hehe! But they are family after all! Love the feather chippie, very nice words too! Great page! And I have lots to do for Christmas I guess I should start at least!! How many more weeks have we got? Hehe! Have a great weekend.. Raining here so debating about whether to do the washing.... Humm plenty of other things to do... Now where did my motivation go????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, Lizzy. Wally dog does look very comfy on those cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am going to love a page starring Wally dog. They know how to make themselves comfy hey. Fabulous chippy , love the title and your journalling

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet picture and super adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the arrangment on this page..gr8 use of chippy ..mine are still in packets .must use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Wally! such a ruff life! I knew good things were waiting for me in my inbox if I got up early and grabbed the green mug of coffee...such a nice stroll through this page...totally dig those very comfortable new cushions as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee... very smart doggie! Of course.. why not the lovely cushions... comfy plus!
    Loved chipboard! A gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the birds, the leaves, the colors and that sweet photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Lizzy! This really does make as statement! Love the bold title and those gorgeous feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh!!! Such a sweet dog he is your Wally!! Love those birds and those arrows, YAM!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely page and a gorgeous doggy. Alfie is the master in this house which sometimes means I get relegated to the floor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The little birds are just lovely. He looks like a dog with real character!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHA love the dogs name...wally! these are awesome...Love how you used that chipboard cool designs. thanks for swinging by too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is totally awesome!! Love that Wally gets the best spot in the house .. he so deserves it!! Same at my place, the dogs get all the best spots, even on our bed!!! Am killing some time at the moment before I have to take one of mine to the vet for a knee operation .. must admit I'm quite nervous ..they really are like your kids aren't they?? Just love them to bits!! Love the chippies and love the papers .. fantastic page!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I really love this layout and why should a dog not get the best spot in the house :D fabulous Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a stunning layout Lizzy! those feathers look so real! love the contrast of yellow and black colour and all the details are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooooh....love the birdies and the feather charm. Wally's cute too! Great page! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)