About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 4 December 2015

ARTastic - December 2015 Challenge & JOT Magazine debut!

Hullo Everyone!
If you've missed me calling by,
I've been busy Visiting Mary B!
We had a FABULOUS time scrapping up a storm:)
BUT...I'm home now.....sooooo

ARTASTIC DECEMBER CHALLENGE
Ho ho ho ho & all that stuff! 
At ARTastic, we've got a lovely Christmas inspired creation to inspire
you from ALICE JU:
And this month you have to use GOLD. In any way you like!
Now, that won't be a hardship, eh??!!!
I used the colours, the circle shapes & that yummy-licious bow
 Would you believe I didn't KNOW I actually had GOLD GLITTER HEAT EMBOSSING POWDER
in my stash! BONUS!!!
 Got one of my Silly cuts out for the title...it's a Christmas photo from last year.
And backed it off in the mauve behind the white.
 Spotlight had that delish gold glitter card stock for 1/2 price earlier this year.
Another score! It's 'Bella!' brand.
I even managed to get some trim on.
The flair is from Cocoa Vanilla Studios, as are the brass arrows.
The little stars are all old stash from my Trinket  Track days. I miss that shop!!!
Anyways......hope in amongst the busy-ness of 
this month, you find time to join us at ARTastic!

Meanwhile,
I am soooo excited! Finally got not one but TWO projects accepted in the gorgeous online
JOT MAGAZINE!
Here's a 'sneak' of the Chrissy LO I submitted:
Feeling totally chuffed! Not a bad Chrissy pressy for myself ;) 
If you'd like to check the mag out, follow this link HERE.
It's a free online scrappy mag, which is beautifully
presented & has an amazing DT, too.
Their blog link, if you don't know them, is
HERE.Think that's it from me atm.
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

23 comments:

  1. MMMMM!! GOLD :) My entry for this have some simlarity with yours acctually ... :) Oh that little sneak peek looking GOOD !! Want to see MORE....Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was a bit of a shock to see my big melon to start with lol. We did have a lovely couple of days :) Love the trim on your Christmas layout , especially against the gold. Congrats on the Jot Gig , can't wait to see the full reveal, will have to pop over and check it out. Have a great day with your little man

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to hang out with your friend! LOVING your page!! GORGEOUS colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when you were scrapping with your friend .. must have been a hoot!! Love the Artistic page Lizzy .. isn't it great to find little treasure you didn't know you had .. come in really useful too!! Love all the gold circles and the trim wrapped round the photos .. wonderful!! Had a quick peek at your Jot spot too. Congratulations .. only looked at one so far but loved it!! Adorable photo and stunning page!!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy!! Totally rocking it still! Congrats on the Jot publications, will have to check them out :-) Lovely to see you and Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love those finds in your stash? I have been going through my stash and it's quite interesting. Love how you used the circles as an inspiration. Bring on the festive spirit where we all go crazy :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would have been a wonderful time with Mary! Love your layout for artistic! Love the,gold! And fabulous lite tease for the jot mag... Off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky gals to have a special cobber to scrap with. What a shame you don't live a bit closer; I hear the citrus tarts a'calling. A lovely festive page and such a gorgeous photo of you two :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY, Lizzy! Congrats on getting TWO projects published! And I absolutely LOVE your first beautiful layout with the photo of you and Mary! You are so lucky to get to scrap together! I wish I lived a couple of thousand of miles closer!!!!! Have a wonderful holiday season, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big Congrats Lizzy ! How Nice to have two projects published ..Happy for you !
    I loved the sparky gold circles n bold red bg and the B&W photo !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Jot! I'm saving it up to read over the weekend, so I'll be looking out for you

    ReplyDelete
  12. ps: hit publish before I got to say how much I like the red with the black and white picture

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on having stuff published in the JOT magazine. I read it from cover to cover (Yep, another hour gone).
    I bet you had a great time with you friend. Taken any pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed your regular blog posts. Thank you for your beautiful comment on my blog earlier this week...your love made me shed a couple of tears. Love your page...and the gold embossing...and those pretty pearl stars. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not know you had gold embossing powder?! Gasp!!! I am not sure I could craft without my gold EP I use it for practically everything! For not knowing you had it, you sure gave it the good showing! Such a fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your publish!! Rock star! And gold embossing power is YUM! Super cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how brilliant is that embossed background, love it! Congrats on the Jot publications, I'll have to go check it out...haha I've as yet had time to sit & enjoy ;) I also wanted to say a huge thank you to you for your continued support on my blog, it's very much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so wonderful festive layout Lizzy! love this combo of red and gold -my favourite for the holiday time! ))))
    and congrats with your publication, it's always awesome )))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very Artastic.....love the journaling around the edges and the gold embossing, awesome layout! Congrats on being published, I must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done on getting two projects in Jot. That is a lovely layout with a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome Chrissy page Lizzy. Love those gold circles.
    Congrats on the publications :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrat Lizzy. Love Jot magazine and it is one we can get here because it is digital :D Great take on the challenge too. I love the inspiration. Always nice to visit here. You do such cool stuff. Stuff I want to try but I am too scared :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. A festive and beautiful page...the gold and red a super combo! Love the little trees and the bow too! ;-) Such a fun and happy photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)