About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 21 November 2015

Another TWO-FER of TIM TAGS: October & November...

...because, if you hadn't heard, I was having a 'challenge free'
challenge month in October. But I also challenged myself
to do ALL the Tim Tags this year. So I did both this month!
Here's Tim's October inspiration. Halloween themed:
 TAG-PINTEREST
 Now, I need to disseminate. Not sure what that word
actually means, but I THINK it fits here.
You see, I don't 'DO' Halloween. And I don't
have those dies anyways.
BUT I DO have Tim's flower & leaf ones.
So.....I did the SAME techniques & followed
the SAME steps - but with them!
Love that stamped bee I added. Glossy accented some leaves.
Take note, Margaret M!!!
And felt VERY Becca K with my distress ink layers!!!
They were originally ALL white card stock!!!

Same-same. I NEVER have the stuff Tim has. Maybe
that's cos I'm a very poor cousin!! Metaphorically speaking:)
The tag:
TAG-PINTEREST
And I have to say, being in Oz...so we don't do Thanksgiving &
it's the completely wrong season for pumpkins. Of which I do NOT
have a stamp anyways. See where I'm heading??!!!
So I went Chinese-ish! These were some stamps I could at least
colour in, which is what Tim did amongst other things. He foiled
the edge of his tag. But I had no foil, so used heat embossing:
The paper around the 'hello' is NOT cork. I didn't have any of that
either. So I took Kraft card stock, added some stamps with Distress
ink....turned out not too badly;)
Of course, this tag has made its way onto a Man Card already.
Gotta be useful, right??!!!
Cheers & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

17 comments:

  1. YOU!! are so GOOD Lizzy!! Always find out somthing awesome even if you don't have the exact "right" things you made it FAB!!! Honostly, I think your cards are even better than the original :) (don't tell Tim ;) LOL!! ) Thanks again for sharing all your lovely art with us <3 Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags, LIzzy! I agree, your tags are better than Tim's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tags and I love how you use what you have to hand x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!!! Don't know how you get so much done in such a short time girl but both your tags are just awesome (and better than Tim's I reckon)!! Looooveeee the glossy accent on the leaves in the first one (Yeah! You knew I would. Would love to see that done with crackle too!! LOL!!) and the faux cork is just fabulous on the second. So realistic! Both tags are absolutely brilliant and so gorgeous!! (Thanks for the mention and the Link .. love ya!!) Fantastic post Lizzy!! Gotta Pin these!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well don't tell anyone but I like your tags much betterer than tims... But sshh don't say anything to anyone! I love the lantern banner and of course it goes without saying but I will say it that I love the beautiful blue flower on the first one! Enjoy your weekend.. I will try not to melt away! Another hot day today...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow!!!!! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray for some fiendish out of the box thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you make them your own and come up with alternatives . I have to see I like yours better

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude you crack me up with the poor cousin thing! honestly the isle in our scrapbooking store with Tim in it is HUGE and I see things all the time on-line that aren't there...I can't even imagine what you'd have to do keep up with all his new stuff and then store it! Lovely takes on his challenge! Since we heading into the "past pumpkins" time of year here, that means snow which you guys don't do either in your neck of the woods and THAT my dear you aren't missing!!!! ;-) Lil package heading your way...it should have posted yesterday but got lost in our mailbox so will go today now it's to the front...big bad box in front of it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, me likey A LOT!!! both!!! oh boy, these make my heart rate rise..you know, all fave stuff there and you have done such exceptional work improvising! gorgeous, inspirational and beautiful, as always, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two totally different takes on Tim's Tag ! Your are very Creative soul ..adapting it your way ! Loved both of them and the Chinese-ish ..my favorite !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your take on Tim's tags. I am also one of the poor cousins and have very little in the line of all things Tim. You are very creative and innovative xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Tag!! Amazing background too. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you got creative and did things "your" way. These turned out fabulous! Love the faux cork paper...clever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh how creative tags Lizzy! love the bright colours and glossy accents on the leaves on the first one. and the second one is soooo aawesome! especially "cork" part, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these artsy and beautiful tags! Love the textures, colouring and elements! SSSooooo beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't had time to play along with these again. I love your take on both of them I am always a bit put off because I don't have a lot of his stunning stuff. I need to get back into it again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)