About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 8 October 2015

With thanks.... & a bit of a chat...

I feel blessed to be part of this community of paper crafters.
And sometimes especially blessed! Sometimes I see projects that I fall
madly, deeply in love with. You guys are so brilliant at what you do!
And sometimes, I end up being sent happy mail that includes said brilliant
creations!
So, thank you Mary B for this one. I ADORE it!
It's a bit hard to see....but it's a trifold pocket letter. It's all handmade & it was soooo
beautiful to have in my hands and hold! I would never have the patience
to create something like this!
Of  course, I took the goodies inside and created something
else with them! And because Mary had done such a brill job of 
matching everything, it came together very easily:
 I added some bg pp with a Dusty Attic stencil behind it all. 
I ADORE how Mary coloured up that butterfly!
And of course, I did some fussy cutting. Cos I love it so much. NOT!!!!
And then, Becca C sent me this absolute GEM:
Isn't that THE cutest card EVER???!!! And the STAMPlorations stamp set that
I won is sooo perfect. It will get used a LOT:)
Here's the card sitting up in my scrap room. It matches so well;)
The other thing I have been doing is cleaning up some of my old scrap stuff.
Came across some Sassafrass Lass papers I won, years ago.
Did this:
A clearer photo:
And since we're doing pretty stuff,
here's a couple of photos of azaleas we're
growing & snapdragons that my Mum gave me.
It being SPRING in this part
of the world!

 So, there you have it.....a bit of a different post, for a change;)
Happy Scrapping, wherever you are in this wonderful
world we are part of ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

20 comments:

  1. As you know I absolutely love what you did with some of the goodies :) a stunning , shabby chic card. Love the card from Bec and nice stamp set, I can see you getting a lot of use out of that. Great use of your stash for the last card , always a use for bits and pieces . Gorgeous flowers, Spring is so lovely, wish it liked me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely world of scrapping! Love the card you made with the sass stuff! And the other one too! It is spring up here but you wouldn't think it by today's weather... Cool and blowing a gale.. I hope the clothes on the line stay there! Starting to feel I may never scrap again, or get a good night sleep for that matter... This puppy is full on....yawn... Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING all that happy mail!! And loving the photos too!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh...you lucky gal....you got some wonderful goodies. And you've made some lovely things with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS meant to say glad you did a post for a chat, was missing my dose of Lizzy for the day, seeing you are not doing challenges and all LOL You are a funny girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Wow!! and Wow!! again!! Love the happy mail you got .. you lucky girl .. and love what you made with it as well. Don't know why you keep saying you don't love fussy cutting though .. you seem to be doing quite a bit of it lately .. and you do it so well. Should do heaps more I reckon!! LOL!! Absolutely adore every one of your creations Lizzy!! Loooveee the pretty flowers too!! Fabulous post!! Have a great day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you feeling blessed girl!! Enjoy!! Because you are worth it!! Beautiful and lovely things you have got!! And of course you can do miracle with som scrap pieces, YAY!! :) Thanks for a great moment with my morning coffee <3 Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy post! Love the mail you got and yes we're so blessed to be part of this conmunity! Love everything you made! Maybe i should dig up my box filled with Sassafras as well?! Have a fab day!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh happy happy happy for you :) What lovely makes too Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good to be reminded that the other side of the world isn't scrunching through leaves and wearing their scarves! Because the internet does such a good job of bringing like minded people together, it sometimes good to see the differences too. Such lovely things you had to show us today. I like that party girl stamp..she looks like one of the girls you see on the front of a vintage sewing pattern

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh so much deliciousness all in one spot. Fabulous creations. Love all those blooms too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful gifts Lizzy! and I see how beautiful project you've made with these goodies! super! )))) and the second cand is so pretty! there is nothing better for scrapper than use old stash ))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful gift, beautiful card and beautfiul flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful post ! I loved the cards you have shared and one done with scraps is Awesome ! Beautiful blooms !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Gosh! Your stash busting card is gorgeous; perfectly laid out! What a lucky lass you are to receive the gorgeous pocket letter; and the card from Becca looks fab in your scrap room.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a happy post. That Mary Bennetts loves spreading the love around!!! Gorgeous and I love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. swoon , look at all these beauties ... great post Lizzy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love the card you made with those scraps [my favourite way to work - it's always so much more inspiring than a fresh pack of paper to me!]

    Thanks for the blog recommendation - I've added it to my list of places to visit. And thanks for the encouragement too.

    By the way, this is comment No.174 of my #300in30days challenge, you're the 68th new-to-me blogger and the 100th overall blogger I've introduced myself to! And now ... I'm calling it a night! Just 130 to go ...

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVELY!!! Your card is beautiful!! And Mary sent you some splendid goodies. ADORE your creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So much gorgeousness in this post! Such a lucky girl to get those yummy goodies and then love the cards you made with it all! I know you are a closet fussy cutter.....he he he....it's coming out...it's coming out!!!!!!! Beautiful flowers in your garden....they add wonderful colour and earthy goodness! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)