About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 10 October 2015

LESSology CHALLENGE ~ BEACHFRONT PROPERTY:

  photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg
 Welcome to a NEW challenge at LESSology - it's all about using ANYTHING associated
with the beach!
And of course, using at least one up or recycled element!
We're blessed to live right by the sea, so I had plenty of photos...
In the end I chose this cute one of Lucas with Grand Dad, taking their haul of crabs back home!
Do you see that glittery wooden circle?
You KNOW what I'm gonna say....NAIL POLISH.
Sparkly stuff from K-Mart. LOVE it!!!
My upcycled items include an old tape measure, some muslin [dyed], some seed beads
& that gold ribbon which was around
a Christmas parcel.
The crab has been in the stash for ages.
He fitted my page perfectly!
 As did the seahorse.
I've used some of my Dusty Attic chippy - left it natural. It seemed to fit best that way:)
 And that DELISH gold glitter tape is from American Crafts. 
I got it from Polka Dot Creative. I don't know if she still stocks it, though...
This is such a FUN, easy theme, I think, for our current LESSology challenge.
Hope you get a chance to join in this month:
Happy scrapping, my friends ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
Sawyer's Place [flair]
Mitra Pratt [stickers]

16 comments:

  1. Sooo CUTE!! That photos!! Looove it!! A fab LO!! Sounds like a fun Challenge... maybe will give it a try if the time is on my side... Have a great weekend!! Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love all the elements you used and that gold glitter tape is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and all the sea bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be wonderful to live by the sea. And to go crabbing with Granddad. Love the crayfish and the seahorse, as well as the seascape at the bottom. We've just had grandies for back to back sleepovers - such fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to one day live near the beach! Love those photos, what wonderful memories! Love the design and the chippies you have used.. I hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout. I love the photos of grandson/grandfather. My son doesn't have a grandfather or a father so I find these photos really touching. The colours are beautiful and the chipboard is perfect left naturally as you have done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mix of pattern papers......love the cluster of bits and pieces at the bottom, fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That photo is just soooo cure. The page is awesome lizzy - love the Neil polish !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ment nail polish lol no idea where Neil came from 😀

      Delete
  9. It's those detail shots which pull me in every time. Really, you think of everything: it's all in the details

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous page and lovely photos - awesome idea about the fingernail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Love the seahorse...and that is a lobster right? *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely luscious textures here Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic page Lizzy and such wonderful and precious photos!! Loving all the details and there's some great textures in there too! Stunning work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this page Lizzy . We are also close to the sea .... very fortunate. A super photo and love all your beachy embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fabulous design Lizzy....love how the photo's are the centre of your sun! Perfectly, as it should be! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)