About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

CCC for September & the IDEAL ATC swap:

Hi my scrappy friends!
Thought I'd share what I did for these couple of swaps:)
For September's Card Chain Challenge [CCC] I decided to go with the sketch:
2015-09
 I used bokeh for this card:
The 'hello' is my writing that I've cut out on my Brother Scan N Cut...
I punched out the circles, then did some embossing behind them.
I hope my recipient likes it!
For the IDEAL ATC swap, it was BOKEH BOUQUET....well, that made it
easy... I do like bokeh! I even did a short video of it
HERE, if you missed it!
 Afraid I got a bit carried away with the bits and pieces, but the 
bokeh IS there behind it all! More of my writing cut out with my new
Scan N Cut!!!
Think I must've been going through a yellow phase, eh?!!!
Thanks for checking these out.... as I've said before, these swaps
are no obligation. Join in when you want or can, so if you're interested,
 it would be great to see you joining in!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! LOVE the bright happy colours! Looks like you are enjoying your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so wonderful card and ATC's Lizzy! I like bokeh effect too - so during my holiday I've made a lot of photos with this effect )))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fabulous technique and looks really effective. Lovely cards Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that background effect! And the atcs look lovely, very cheery and bright! I hope your Tuesday has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I just watched your video! Happy Scrappin you said and it made me happy! I enjoyed the accent just as much as I enjoyed the circles....good thing I have white ink I haven't used yet! that looks like fun! Love these! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH!! looove that bokeh card, it is fab!! Have to try it but I am not so lycky as Mitra to have a good white ink in my stash... Hmmm, may try acryl paint.... :) See what you have done ;) LOL!! Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very pretty. You do bokeh very well my friend and to top that you have a very pretty handwriting too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your CCC card is gorgeous! And, your ATCs ....WOW! Here my SNC sits on a shelf, your handwritten sentiment is beautiful! Note to self, use that SNC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cheery and bright card and ATCs!! Love it when you do bokeh, it looks so effective. Gorgeous work as always!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look stunning Lizzy! I have heard of the Brother Scan 'n Cut & want to ask - why did you get it when you have a Silhouette? I never have the time or inclination to work out these gadgets - still haven't got the Silhouette yet - so just wondering what the difference is. Lovely card too. I do love yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...these are all gorgeous!!!! Yellow is good....so sunny and fresh! Fabulous job girlfriend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)