About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

NBUS & THE SCRAP SISTERS [LIFT] Challenges:

I really LOVE these challenges, run by the amazing Darnell HERE
It is a GREAT opportunity to get into that stash & find stuff that has
never been used.
I'd gotten a Kaiser Craft stamp set.
That I did not need. But it was 40% off....
Of course, I hadn't used it. Til now!
Here's the card I made.
Back to the bokeh technique. With hearts. So cute!
And it wouldn't dry quick enough, so I sprinkled some
'iridescent' embossing powder on. HAPPY
with the shine! 
And I did enjoy using those little  chevron stamps too:)
Bet YOU have stuff in your stash you've never used!
This challenge is a great chance to DO SOMETHING
about it!!!


There are a number of challenges here this
month. I've joined in with the 
105950940
This gorgeous page is by Shannon Carole Daniel
Now, my French is 'tres pauvre'.....but I'm hoping it IS a scrap lift!
And I've kept close to the original, which I LOVE as it's so light and bright
and breezy :)
This is an A4 page. It's another for Mum's calendar. I really enjoyed
creating the background with ink spray scrunched up on a plastic bag,
then slapped onto the cardstock!
 Stamping, badges - including my 'hand crafted' one using an clear sticky round
 I was given some Close To My Heart Stamps [above] to use
in a Scrapbooking Memories magazine article, which
is out this month....luckily, I got to keep them!
That's it for me! Hope you have a lovely scrappy day:)
Lizzy ♥♥♥

















18 comments:

  1. Thats a shame you have'nt use those awesome stamps ;) BUT!! Now you have and it is looking GOOOD!!! And I just adore your lift of that lovely yellow LO. You have nailed it girl!! Have a nice day soon.. I will go to bed, lol! xo Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy, love the sparkly hearts. I must try and use more yellow. It's such a happy colour. Great LO. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are glad that you got those stamps now ! They are great and a lovely card . Love the page for your Mum's calendar . Love the yellow paint applied with the plastic bag, looks like fun. A happy , bright page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leaf flair is yummy on your pretty yellow scraplifted page...I'm guessing those are snap dragons? And please be aware you will need to scrap flowers at least ONCE A WEEK as our winter is coming and I'll have to enjoy them from your neck of the woods! Love that heart card you made as well! SUPER COOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That bokeh technique makes for an awesome background, gonna have to try that one out. Loooveee the card .. gorgeous bright colour and great stamps too and that bit of shine .. fabulous!! The layout is gorgeous too Lizzy. Your Mum is going to adore that calendar!! Another great background technique and I love the bright yellows!! Love that leaf flair too!! Stunning work as always Lizzy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors (LOVING that yellow!!!!) and loving the hearts on the card!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had a smile about supplies bought and not used, so what a great challenge site. love the glistening hearts on the blue card and the flash of bright spring colours on your Mother's calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your backgrounds never cease to delight..they always pull me in for a closer look and that for me is part of great scrapbooking: engaging your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beautiful layout Lizzy, and your photo is very lovely!!!!
    Thank you to joining us at Scrapsisters!
    I lke the stamps from Kaisercraft, i will try to find them, it will be nice for my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your page is gorgeous and so is your card. I actually got time to scrap today and I kept it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a bright happy spring page. Love the card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creating once again Lizzy! Love that you are embracing yellow! Such a happy colour! And so glad you used those stamps... Of course when we buy scrap stuff we know we will use them..............one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..loved the tall card and the chevrons on it with my Fav blue ! Calender page..is very bright n beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the sparkle on your card! Pst...I have lots of stuff that I "did not need but they were a great buy!"...lol
    Love the yellows on your layout...sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The bokeh technique is so pretty....love the sparkly! When its a bargain...we need it I reckon!! Fabulous pages, love the bright happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE that card & great job on the scraplift! I am loving happy yellow right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the fresh and beautiful card, but especailly love that calendar page! Love the bright and sunny colours and also love the styling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. how wonderful idea to use old stash! ))) your work with these stamps ia gorgeous! as scrap-lifting - love these bright yellow tones )))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)