About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 4 September 2015

K+ SEPTEMBER 2015 - Triangles & Charlie:

Oh, I did enjoy doing our K+ CHALLENGE this month!
Triangles and this marvellous sketch by Em Stafrace over at PAGE DRAFTS:)
I stayed really close to the sketch - except my photos were bigger,
even though I cut them down in size:

I've layered lots of washi behind the photos.
Here's the story:
And the story goes on:
Those little resin Freckled Fawn triangle shapes worked perfectly for this page & challenge!
And you can't go past the Dusty Attic 'xoxo' shapes
Nor these trangular chevrons shapes:
 The little 'bonjour' above the photo is a sticker from Mary B.
I've covered it with an epoxy sticker round. I really like how they look! 
Thanks Sandra S! You can buy them from Sawyer's Place store. I've used another here:
Charlie & I are both Francophiles!
I stamped the Eiffel Tower [below] onto
clear plastic packaging, then fussy cut it & added it to the triangle:
One final closie - I've repeated the washi tape idea at the bottom of the page, too:
Hoping you can join in with us at K+ this month!
Cheers & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lizzy!!! Fabuolus work with that awesome sketch!!! Love your craft bg and the small silver triangles together with the splatter!! Brilliant!! Thanks for some, as always fun inspiration my dear friend!! Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colours & I really like how you've written your journaling in the triangles. I'm going to have a go at this challenge cause I love the sketch. Thanks for the inspo ️xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING the photos, the colors and the triangles!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is divine Lizzie I enjoyed your interpretation of the awesome sketch and your French accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sketch and I love what you have done with it. Ah Paris, how could I not and love the teal colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yor thake of this sketch is so great! turquoise and kraft - think this is a wonderful combination for these pretty photos! ))) love all of these triangles - so easy and simple way to add action to the LO )))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the paris theme all over and my fav trendy triangle..the color combo looks fab too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfection ... loving the colors and your intreptation of the design Lizzy.. your details on the LO are exquisite as always .. perfect use of the photos , love this so much x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sletch and I love your layout using it, great colours, good idea of putting your journaling in the triangles! I am looking forward to starting this one! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this and how you captured this sue yak memory with all the little details! You rocked the triangles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think triangles are about to have a "moment" ...and it looks like you know how to work them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The light teal looks great on the Kraft Lizzy. What a lovely topic to scrap and good to read about another little Francophile in training

    ReplyDelete
  13. A totally great take on the sketch and I love the colours!! Also love how you've written your journaling inside the triangles .. brill!!! Wonderful photos and fabulous details .. just a totally gorgeous page Lizzy!!! Love this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The blue looks awesome on the kraft...and I adore the triangles and the splatters on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous photos with Kraft and the beautiful teal colour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of theeeee coolest sketches EVER. It almost makes me wish I scrapped (but I'll leave that particular art form to the experts). And that Tiffany blue with the kraft? Tres magnifique!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you did with this gorgeous sketch...so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! I love that you journaled on the triangles. The blue looks great with your beautiful photos and the Kraft paper, and of course, love the French touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So lovely! Love kraft and turqouise (spelling???) together. I sure want to join that challenge, love the sketch. That was a new page for me, thank you for telling me. Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  20. oooh la la! What a happy little face! What a lovely page too, great idea to use the triangles as journalling spots and I love the colours and textures you've used. Gorgeous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super fun page! Love the triangles and all the French bits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute and special page! Love the design and love the journalling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)