About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 24 September 2015

DUSTY ATTIC ~ SEPTEMBER INSPIRATION:

Hi there! Today I've got a Boy Page for you,
using lots of lovely DUSTY ATTIC products:)
Just felt like getting my grunge on.
So out came the DIAMOND PANEL:
Firstly I used it as a mask, then filled it with silver pen doodling.
And outlined it with my SHARPIE fine marker [paint].
The chippy then got a spritz of black ink, followed by 2 coats of heat embossing.
I did the same thing with the GEO TAGS.
And with the ARROW BORDERS #1...
The title I spritzed with Heidi Swapp tinsel ink spray,
then added some white to define it:
Love that word! It comes in this WORD PACK #27:
 
So, here is my finished page:
I hope you find some inspiration in this page.
Thanks so much for checking it out 
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! That sparkle makes me happy! And so does that handsome boy!!! OMG! What a great photo! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout; love the sparkle and background you created for the adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever next! Your Grandboy is surely not big enough to be climbing trees! Yet there he is! A perfect boys page - lots of sparkle and grunge. Perfect for your handsome Boy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lot of fun with this one , getting your grungy , sparkle on . Love the diamond chippy and your little grand boy is handsome indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page Lizzy!! Love the doodled stencil on the background and the shimmery embossing on the chippies is just yummy!! Your little grandie definitely is handsome and looks like he is quite adventurous too .. probably scares the life out of you sometimes .. LOL!! Absolute awesome page!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you working the chipboard! Love the colours and the shimmer! LOVE the graphic feel of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I really adore this colours Lizzy! and this graphic composition is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a super, grungy page! I love the doodling and also the fab chippies! The photo is so cute too....just a fab boy page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)