About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

CSI #175 - Major Case File for September:

Hullo there! I've had this up over at CSI for a little while, but thought
it was time to share here:)
Got my CAS on!
 
 So, I've used the sketch and colours.
I've taken the polka dots, hearts, animals [WALLY] &
 a bow for the EVIDENCE.
And the TESTIMONY is journalling about Wally around
the edges of my page.
Basically, it says Wally was a very good decision & one of
his fave things is to rest on the end of my bed whilst I'm blogging
in the mornings!
 Instead of the 3 photos in the sketch, I used a couple of frames.
And LOTS of lovely COCOA VANILLA STUDIO goodies!
 Polka dots on the bow, & a touch of yellow by carefully colouring in around
the quote...& by adding some marks to the inside of the frames!
 Love the Flair from this collection - & those vellum hearts are YUM!
 I also drew in the yellow lines above...The bg of the frame is some
Heidi Swapp paper that I've misted
before popping it inside.
And I VERY carefully fussy cut out this title [the name of the Cocoa
Vanilla collection] from some packaging. Waste not, want not. And
you all know how much I ADORE fussy cutting ..... ['scuse me while
I double up with laughter!!!!]
Anyways, I was VERY happy to finally join in with another awesome
Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

18 comments:

  1. Awww...what a sweet page. Love the fussy-cutting from packaging. And Wally sounds like a lovely doggy. :)

    P/s: I actually find fussy-cutting very therapeutic. If only they allow scissors on planes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that photo and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could one not love a page of Wally, such a cutie and I actually don't mind fussy cutting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page. What a sweet image and love the way you journaled around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely Lizzy! Good on ya wally! They are good company to have.. A special layout for your little mate! I have my baby pooch sleeping on my feet at the moment.. But having trouble getting Cindy and Gracie to get along... Not good yet... And still getting up at night, it doesn't help that Neale goes to work during the morning... She thinks it is time to get up and play....!! Just taking one day at a time ! Happy new month tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a wee Wally love page! Ohhhhh be still my heart! Love that scruffy dog all the way over here! Dogs are pretty special aren't they...although the cat is stomping around here and gave me some furry baby love just a minute ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you do realize you put Wally on a page and I'm like WALLY and then totally miss everything else.....those hearts! Totally dig them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Lizzy this is just adorable!!! and you have done 'CAS' here so well!!!!! I love the contrast of the papers and the journaling around the edges? brill! (to copy a phrase - LOL) thanks for your great comments - they really make my day! your poochie is super cute, great tribute to your furry friend...xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww!!! Such a sweet and beautiful page Lizzy!!!! Love that your journaling going around the page. Lovely fresh colors!!! Yam!!! Thanks for sharing♡ Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw..of course you were going to make a heart melter of a page with that photo of that face! I'm very taken with how the pinks pick up the picture..it looks perfect

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizzy this is ADORABLE! I love the split bg colours and gorgeous embellies. What a fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lizzy this is ADORABLE! I love the split bg colours and gorgeous embellies. What a fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your background with the two different papers! Such a cute dog and the frames are just fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful soft colours...gorgeous page my friend. I love your journaling around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet!! Love the soft shades & those amazing flairs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this page .. (well, of course I love this page, it has a dog on it .. Wallie is just gorgeous) !!!! Love the split background and you're right, those little vellum hearts are so cute. Love the flairs too although I can never seem to fit them into my makes .. go figure. .. and you are so good at the fussy cutting (he! he!) you should do more of it!!!! (Please don't hate me for saying that!! LOL!!) Couldn't resist!! Loooveee this one Lizzy!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet page, love the recycled title....great idea! I'm with you on fussy cutting, try hard to avoid it! How cute is Wallie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aaaah so soft and so cute! Such an adorable photo too! Love the journalling around the edge! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)